Founder's Party

"Why am I helping again?" I asked Caroline as I curled a piece of her hair.

"Because you promised that you would if you didn't help with the float."

"But, I'm not even in the Founder's Court."

She laughed, "Well, too bad. This is what you get for not building the float."

I made a face, "Yeah, spending an hour helping you put your dress on and doing your hair."

"If I could look great in any dress like you I wouldn't need help. Now, make me look...extravagant."

I rolled my eyes, "Care, Matt's going to drool all over you no matter what you wear."

She smiled, "You're right.  I love your dress by the way."

"Thanks

"Thanks."  I noticed a look on her face.  "We're taking pictures, aren't we?"

"You know it."

》》》》

After taking like 50 pictures with Caroline, I went over to the square.  A smirked appeared in my face when I spotted a familiar brunette in her dress. 

I excused myself and made my way towards her, "Well, well, well.  Look who came out of 1864.  People are right the likeness is uncanny."

Elena smiled, "Thanks, Bela.  You actually wore that in 1864?"

"Yeah, not my finest moment.  You look lovely, Elena."

"Same to you."

I looked across the field and see my brothers bickering with each other and smirked Elena's way, "Come on.  We mustn't keep my brothers waiting."

I wrapped my arm around Elena's and hiked up my dress as we made our way over.  The look on their faces were so priceless, I let go of the hem of my dress and took a picture of them.  She took their breathes away.

I looked at Elena and she was already smiling at Stefan, even gave him a little curtsy.  My brothers are idiots, I swear.  I let go of her arm and made my way to Damon and snapped my finger in his face.  He snapped out of stare and I smirked at him.

"You should wipe that drool off your face."  I chuckled.

"I don't drool."

"Might as well.  And stop staring, she's not you girlfriend."

He smirked at me, "Yet."  He looked at my dress.  "Nice to see you, you know, as you."

I sighed, "I really hate these dresses."

He chuckled, "You didn't have to dress up."

I crossed my arms, "Yeah, but Caroline could be really scary when she wants to be."

"This coming from the vampire."

"Shut up."  I grumbled.

》》》》