The girl ignored her question, "My god, you look just like her."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you -"

"Be quiet."

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. This is my friend Bela Salvatore. You don't have to do this."

"I know who you are. I said, be quiet." The girl snapped.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to be quiet."

The girl raised her hand to slap Elena, but I ran forward and grabbed her wrist tightly, "Harm one hair on her and I'll -"

The girl twisted my arm around my back and broke it, "I have at least 500 years on you. I will not be afraid to tear your liver out."

I groaned, "What's that saying...age is just a number."

I groaned more when she twisted my arm around again, "I could kill you right now. We don't need you, just her."

"Stop! Stop, I'll be quiet. Let her go." Elena pleaded.

The girl held her gaze for a while before shoving me forward, "If I hear any word from you..."

Elena shook her head, "You won't." The girl glared at me before walking out. I popped my arm back in place and grunted. "You ok?"

"I'm fine. We just need to get you out of here." I panted.

"No, they could kill you."

"And what do you think Stefan and Damon would do if you end up getting hurt?" Elena still looked unsure. "I'm not saying we need to leave right now. We need to plan it out."

Elena thought about it before nodding. If one of us needs to escape, it has to be her.

》》》》

Elena and I kept quiet, but I was still listening in on their conversation. Apparently, they called someone to get Elena.

"What are they saying?" Elena mouthed.

I held my hand up in a 'one moment' gesture before whisperng, "They called someone name Elijah. They're tired of running."

"Running from who?"

"I don't know. Maybe this Elijah person."

Elena got up from the couch, "Let's go."

I shook my head, "We can't, it's too risky."

"We have to try. They're not even looking."

"Hello, vampire hearing. Did you forget that?!" I whispered yell.

"Then let's find out who Elijah is?"

"Elena!" I whispered yell again as she went towards Trevor and Tinkerbell. I groaned in frustration before following.

"There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out, you're wrong. Understand?" I hear Tink say.

I pulled Elena behind me before crossing my arms, "Who's Elijah?"

For the first time Pixie looked scared, "He's your worst nightmare."

》》》》

1900 (New Orleans)

I felt my back collide with the wall when Kol pushed me. I got up, ran over, and flipped him.

He glared at me before breaking one of the spikes from the gate and throwing it at me. I ducked and sped over to punch him. I went to punch him again, but he grabbed my throat and lifted me off the ground.