Chapter 4

I have to figure out what I'll do. It took me two weeks to just get out of bed and do something. I cried my eyeballs out, hoping that Quincy will call me and tell me that he made a terrible mistake and that all he wants is me sleeping next to him. I'm thankful that Raina was just there to remind me that I can get through this and that I can make it without a man.
I went to check out Paul's restaurant and secretly take advantage of his WiFi, I was out looking for opportunities. Firstly I found a few courses online which I could take while working a waitressing job or something. I'm really desperate, I can't go back to the gutter and I don't want to go back to being dependent on a man because at the end of day they leave you for shiny new toys.
First step:   sell all my valuables, I know it will hurt to part with my fur coats, my Chanels and my Christian Louboutins because they are like my children, not to mention my finest Indian Remi, my Brazilian weave and my Mongolian curls. I really miss being rich.
Second step: Use the money to take an online course to be an events coordinator which is about a year long. I can't depend on anyone anymore
Third step: Beg Paul for a job at his restaurant, the quicker I start making money, the quicker I'll get out of his hair.
Fourth step: Get Quincy out of my system.
I have no idea where I'm headed, I don't know if I want to meet someone and fall in love, I don't know if I want to build a house or be rich but right now, I'm still learning to stand on my own.

Did you vote? No you didn't. Don't be afraid, click that button 😉