Chapter 1

"Zaria, it's over. I'll give you 24 hours to sign the divorce papers, pack and get out of my house," Quincy said to me without a hint of sympathy.
"Quin, you can't do this to me. Not after everything we've been through," I felt like my whole world was just crumbling into pieces.
When I was 16 years old, Quincy took me out of the gutter and he set me up in a fine Manhattan apartment with a gorgeous priceless view of the city. I have no qualifications and I've never worked a day in my life. Quincy has done everything for me, we lived in uptown New York and we had maids who did everything for us. I won't survive without him.
"Baby, we can talk about this. Please..."
"There's nothing to talk about, I've already made up my mind Z," he interjected, "Angelique is gonna have my baby so I want her to move in with me so we can be a real family."
"So you're leaving me for that little white trash you've been having an affair with?"
"No need to be bitter babe, unlike you, she's worth the weight. All you do is sit around here and iron out my black cards with your endless online shopping. If Superbalist was paying you for all those things you bought, you could be paying for your own lifestyle. Save yourself some trouble and leave before I have Travis throw you out and I'll do a favour, you can keep everything you're bought with my money but you're not gonna get a dime from me."
So this was it, the end of my high life. Life is unpredictable, one minute I'm driving a limited edition EXP 10 speed 6 Bentley, wearing designer clothes which weren't in season yet, sleeping in Egyptian cotton sheets and having a private chef at my disposal. Now I don't even have anywhere to go, not friends and no family. I pushed all my friends away thinking that they would steal Quincy away from me because they all had an education. Where will I go?

Oh hello. I see my warning didn't scare you. Keep reading, come on, turn the page 😉