Sweet Suicide

My heart could be described as "black hole" there's nothing to see and not once it became whole. I jumped into the void for no one would hold onto me. Deep in the cold blue sea there was a glowing rose whose color is soon to fade. It reminded me of a white tiger for there are white stripes coming from the middle of its petal. It was living to die for it seemed that it was born there. How could it still glow? When few years have passed? It glows yet it seemed to be weeping. Its beauty doesn't belong here and it doesn't deserve to die.
I carefully picked it up with its root and brought it up to the shore. Planted it in the nearest greenhouse and it seemed to put a seal on my fate. It had been in the depth of the sea, its thorns grew soft yet still cut my fingers. Its petals bowed as if it did not meant to hurt me. And as if it's saying it's plea not leave it but I am planted with seeds of doubts but I admit that its rare and precious. Yet those seeds have sprouted a long time ago, how could I just let go? Everyone left and this too will leave. I will be left incapacitated and devastated once again.

Yet I saw how its leaves turned green and soon I was masked with happiness. The emptiness in my heart can no longer be seen for it was filled once again. Yet there were still tiny holes that made me think Will there be a dark age? Will I be once again stuck in a cage? I found myself waiting for betrayal. It's been warm but I cannot be trusted for I am long corrupted with thoughts but I love you, yes I have fallen in love with you. I wanted to protect you and care for you and time will come when I'll be destroyed and so are you. But I was living to die and you are dying to live. You saved me and I saved you and if I leave, trust me and know that I'll go back because my love for you is more than you can imagine.