skype : sulay

video call from Bubba♡

accept | decline

○○○

A smile made its way to Junmyeon's face as the view of Yixing's brown eyes flashed across his laptop screen.

"Ah!" Yixing covered his eyes with his hands, seeming like he had hurt them.

Junmyeon panicked, "Yixing? What's wrong? A- Are you alri-"

"Your smile... t- too bright"

It took a while for Junmyeon to understand and when he did, his cheeks flushed red. Yixing removed his hands from his eyes and laughed at the reaction he was given.

"I hate you", Junmyeon playfully said before burying his face into his palms.

Yixing smirked, satisfied that he made his boyfriend blush.

"You know,ㅡ" Yixing started and Junmyeon looked up to face the screen, "ㅡsometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you. I must've saved the country in my previous life-"

Junmyeon grabbed a tiny pillow he had beside him and threw it at the screen. They both laughed and continued talking.

"Where are you?", Junmyeon asked when he noticed the background of the place where Yixing was at didn't look familiar at all.

"An old friend's house. She wanted to meet up. She's very pretty, friendly and-"

"Oh." the older cut him off, not wanting to hear any more.

Yixing laughed, "I'm kidding, babe. I'm at Tao's room"

EXO-K has been to EXO-M's dorm before, but Junmyeon had never entered Zitao's room. The younger didn't want him to. He never knew why.

"ㅡThat doesn't help either. What are you doing in his room?", Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Talking to you, admiring your facial features and your Godly face as I talk to you. He's not here anyways", Yixing shrugged.

"Oh," Junmyeon blushed a little at what the other had said, "Where is he?"

"In my room with Yifan doing we know what" Yixing said before turning around and yelling a God sees what you're doing towards the direction of his shared room with Yifan, making Junmyeon to laugh.