decisions, decisions

The twelve of them, including manager hyung, gathered in the office and waited for Yifan to arrive.
Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun and Jongdae were standing while the others were sitting down on the sofa.

Zitao kept biting his lips, feeling very uneasy.

He took out the necklace Yifan gave him on their first date from his pocket and held it close to his chest. He then stared at it as tears started to well up in his puffy eyes, threatening to fall. Yixing and Minseok noticed the younger's eyes turning red and the two of them immediately went to comfort him.

Chanyeol leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. His face was blank, he was lost in his own thoughts.
He couldn't imagined how it was going to be like without Yifan. How everything was going to change soon if he leaves.

Stepping on stage without him would feel different.
Very different.

Are things going to be different now?
Chanyeol frowned.

The look on Junmyeon's face was undescribable. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had wrinkles on his forehead. His veins were popping and they became more noticeable as they were all waiting for Yifan for a long period of time.

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed,
"If only none of this ever happened."

Junmyeon whispered to himself, burying his face in his palms.

Luhan rubbed Junmyeon's back, trying to comfort him. Saying it wasn't his fault, that everything was going to be okay.

Junmyeon gave Luhan a small smile before leaning his head on the elder's shoulder.
Luhan stroked the younger's hair while laying his own head on top of Junmyeon's.

Luhan was completely unaware of Sehun's burning gaze towards the two. Sehun clicked his tongue and opened his mouth to say something, but soon realised it wasn't worth it.
As much as Sehun hated the scene, he knew he couldn't do anything. Luhan was trying to comfort Junmyeon. Their leader, who has been through so much.

Sehun sighed and looked away from the two.

Baekhyun had a frown on his face, which was very unusual. He'd never take things seriously during serious situations like this. He'd put on a fake frown and pretend to feel guilty.

But it was different this time.

Chanyeol squatted down and held his lover's hand.

"You're not allowed to worry, Baekhyun-ah. Okay?"

Chanyeol whispered and pouted, causing Baekhyun to smile a little. The smaller whispered a soft okay as a reply and Chanyeol smiled back, stroking his lover's hand gently.

The rest were all hoping for things to turn out alright. They knew manager hyung isn't very good at controlling his emotions. He'd get mad easily.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."
Manager hyung replied.

And of course, everyone knew who it was.

Yifan opened the door slightly and peeked his head though the small space in between.
He observed the office and saw how everyone was looking at him like he had just killed someone.

His gaze then shifted towards Zitao. Yifan noticed his eyes were puffier than before.

Probably because he was tired, or he was crying too much.
Zitao gave the taller a sad smile before breaking eye contact.

Yifan felt extremely guilty for doing this to him and all of them.

He sighed and entered the office, closing the door behind him.
He greeted the manager with a 90 degree bow and apologised for being late.

Manager hyung just nodded and pointed towards a seat in front of him, telling Yifan to sit down.

Yifan did and cleared his throat,

"Manager hyung, I--"

"Let's make this quick, since you've already wasted fifty minutes of my life."
manager hyung cut him off.
His words made Yifan felt slightly embarrassed.

Manager hyung pulled his drawer and took out two sheets of paper.
The others, except Zitao, observed what was written on both of the papers.

Their eyes widened.

"Hyung, no-"
Kyungsoo began but was immediately stopped by Jongin.

Kyungsoo looked at the younger and Jongin shook his head.

Kyungsoo shifted his gaze back towards Yifan and the taller just nodded. As in saying don't worry.

Kyungsoo then sat back down on the sofa and kept quiet.

"Sign these and you're free to go. I'll deal with the CEO after we're done."
Manager hyung said and handed Yifan a pen.

Yifan just stared at the papers, not even daring to touch them.

Manager hyung eyed him and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"
He asked.

"I- I changed my mind."

○○○

Oi.

Everything that happened here isn't true. This book is fictional.

Y'all better cum down or i will cut ass istg.