Chapter 17 "Nightmare"

"My dream was about Amethyst." You said. "I know" Ame replied. "I heard you calling my name."
"You did?"
"Yeah."
You sat up. "Can you tell us what happened in your dream?" Garnet stepped in. "Okay. I'll tell you everything I remember." You nodded. "So the dream started off with Amethyst and I walking on the beach, talking about tacos..."

Dreamscape Third Person

"So Pearl doesn't like them?" You asked.

"She doesn't like food in general." Amethyst replied. "Because she's so perfect and eating is soooo ludicrous!" Amethyst started twirling around the sand being so nice and silly. You then noticed the large cave in the sand that Amethyst was heading near. "Um Amethyst?" You said. "Be careful for tha-" Just then, Amethyst tripped, and fell down the cave. "Amethyst!" You said as you ran towards the cave. You looked down the cave. "Amethyst?!" You yelled. "Yeah?" She replied. "Are you okay?" You listened for a reply. There was nothing. "Amethyst!" You yelled again. Again, you listened for a response but you didn't hear a thing. Until you heard her voice. "HOLY!" Amethyst yelled as she and a corrupted gem monster shot up from the cave and made you fall back. Amethyst and the monster were fighting up until Amethyst poofed. "AMETHYST!" You yelled as you ran towards the monster. It started jumping on top of Amethyst's gem. You then pulled out your weapon and quickly poofed the gem. After you set it on the ground, you quickly ran over to Amethyst's gem and picked it up. Her gem was broken in half. "Amethyst?" You said. Tears began to form in your eyes as you fell to your knees. You started squeezing the gem tightly as more tears filled your eyes. Then you heard a voice. "Y/n?" You then looked up, but when you did, you found yourself in bed with Amethyst, Pearl, and Garnet.

Back to reality

"That really happened?" Amethyst asked. "Yeah." You said wiping your tears. Amethyst then leaned in, and have you a big hug. "Its okay y/n" you started hugging her back. "I'm here, and I'm okay." After a couple of seconds, Garnet and Pearl started feeling uncomfortable, so they joined in the hug. "We're all here." Garnet said. Two minutes later, Steven busts the door open. This made everybody flinch and look up at him. "What's up guys! Did I miss anything while I was gone?" You smiled at Steven. "You don't even know."