Chapter 16 "Lasers"

Shout out to SunsetGalaxy13 . They have been one of the best readers I've ever had. Go follow them!

1 Hour of panic later...

You were in Steven's bed sleeping with one of his shirts, and your bandages. Pearl was cleaning up the floor in the house while Garnet cleaned the blood at the training temple, and Amethyst playing video games. Amethyst had just lost the game when she heard someone whisper, "Amethyst" It was you. She turned around to see if you would call her name again. "Amethyst"
"Yeah?" She replied, hoping you were awake.
"Amethyst"
"Yeah y/n? You awake?"
You continued to stay asleep.
"Why is she saying my name?" Amethyst thought. Just then, you started kicking and moving around in the bed. "Y/n are you okay?" Amethyst asked. Just after she said that, a blue beam of light shot out of you, and right next to Amethyst's face. "HOLY!"
Amethyst started running down the stairs, but more beams came out of you and hit Amethyst's feet, which made her fall on top of Pearl. "Amethyst what's wrong with y/n?!" Pearl yelled.
"How the heck should I know?!"
"Wake her up!"
"I can't get close enough to her!"
Over all the noise that was happening you were still kicking and punching in the bed, but still asleep.

"Y/N!" Amethyst and Pearl yelled. "Y/N WAKE UP!" The yelling didn't work. Laser beams just kept shooting out of you. "It no use! We need to get somewhere safe!" Pearl said. Amethyst and Pearl ran, and hid in front of the bathroom. Just then, Garnet warped in. "Garnet! Get out of the way!" Amethyst yelled. Then one of the beams hit Garnet in the face, and knocked off her glasses, revealing her three eyes. She then quickly ran and hid with Amethyst and Pearl. "What's going on with y/n?" She asked. "We don't know." Pearl replied. "Must be a new power."
"What should we do?" Pearl asked.
"Hmmm...I've got an idea. Just do as I say."
Garnet then ran out in in front of the kitchen and summoned her Gauntlets to deflect any lasers coming her way. Eventually, she bubbled a laser ball and hid back with Pearl and Amethyst. Garnet then told them what to do, and when. The lasers started slowing down, and you started calming down. "NOW!" Garnet yelled. Amethyst and Pearl then quickly ran out and onto the room. They hid next to the bed, ducking on the side of it. The lasers sped up again. Pearl then counted down from 3. "Three, two, one!" She yelled. Then Amethyst and Pearl quickly jumped up and started shaking you frantically until you woke up. All of a sudden, the lasers stopped and you woke up. "W-what?! Whats wrong?!" You said with tears in your eyes. Garnet then came up too. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah. Why?" You replied.
"Because there were freakin' lasers coming out of you!" Amethyst interrupted. You paused.
"Amethyst, what did you eat?" You said, not believing her.
"Its true!" Pearl replied.
"Look y/n." Amethyst explained. "You first started whispering my name. Then you started kicking and punching in the bed, and then all of a sudden, lasers flew out of ya!" You sat up. "Were you having a nightmare?" Garnet asked.
"Yeah." You replied.
"About what?"
"About...Amethyst."