Chapter 12 "Donuts"

Amethyst, Pearl, and You stood wide eyed. You couldn't see Garnet's eyes. As Ame and Pearl stood there jaw dropped, you slowly pulled yourself away from Garnet, waiting for a reaction from her. Garnet also stood there in shock with her mouth slightly open. Since nobody was doing anything, you decided to avoid it being more awkward than it already was, so you hopped off and slowly started walking backwards, towards the door. "Umm....I'm just gonna...." You said as you pointed towards the door. You felt so uncomfortable because Pearl and Amethyst were still staring at you while Garnet just looked down, facing Amethyst. Steven then walked in, and Garnet turned to you. You also turned to him, and got a bright idea. "Steven! Hey! How about we go to the Big Donut!" "But I just got- whoa Okay!" Steven said as you pulled him out the door. After you both got out the door, you started speed walking. "Hey, y/n. What's wrong?" Steven finally caught up to you. "Something happened Steven...I-I'll tell you later." You replied. You both then arrived at the Big Donut. "Last time I came here, I got lost." You said, giggling a bit. You made Steven smile which made you do the same. As he held the door open for you, you said, "Thanks!"
"No problem." He smiled at you. You both then walked up to the counter. You saw a tall guy with red puffy Mohawk looking hair. He smirked at you and Steven. "So Steven. Who's your girlfriend?" He started giggling. You blushed a bright red as your eyes widened. "What?" You said. Steven then stepped in. "No Lars! We're just friends!" He said nervously. "Yeah Lars! Lay off!" You turned to see a much shorter blonde girl. "Hi, I'm Sadie." She said, holding out her hand to you. "Y/n." You said, shaking her hand. You both smiled at each other. "Well! What would you like?" Sadie said. Steven decided to order for you. He then paid the money, and you both left. While you were walking back to the temple, it started getting really windy. You started shivering because you didn't have a sweatshirt, but Steven did. "Oh. Are you cold? Do you need my sweatshirt?" Steven said so innocently. You then realized, Steven is just a little cinnamon bun that loves giving. "Yeah, I'm cold. But its okay, I don't need your sweatshirt."
"Okay, then."
As you both were walking up the stairs, you stopped and Steven noticed it, so he stopped too. You were still thinking about that kiss. "Hey, y/n. Are you okay?" He asked. "Steven." You said. "Do you know that I accidentally kissed Garnet?"
He looked at you wide eyed. "What?!"
"Ummm...yeah. Amethyst pushed me....a-and it made me fall...onto her...and kiss her..."
"Wait, if it was an accident, then it doesn't mean anything. Right?" Steven looked at you confused.
"No, Steven. You don't understand..." You paused.

"I liked it."

A.N.

Sorry if this is a little short. I've got a lot of things going on with school and junk. But when winter break comes, I'll have three weeks to write. Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote, comment, and recommend my book to other users. K bye! ✌