Hogwarts here I come...

*unedited*

Rose's POV

IMPORTANT NOTE @ THE END PLZ READ!

"Come on children, we don't want to be late!" we all heard Mrs.Weasley yell.

Mom (Hermione) finally let me go to Hogwarts for 6th year. James (son of Harry and Ginny), Fred (son of George and Angelina) and Victoire (daughter of Fleur and Bill) are going to Hogwarts for 7th year. Albus is going for 6th year as well and Lily is going for 4 year.

My brother, Austin finished his 7th year and this year he's trying out for Chudley Cannons. That idiot would do SO much better in the ministry of magic.

"Holy shit" I muttered.

I got out of my room and yelled to the other end of the corridor "James, please take my trunk down!"

In a minute he's already lugged both mine and his trunk to the van.

"Found you!" I said holding up my glasses victoriously.

Iquickly put my hair in a bun and put my glasses on. I wasn't that pretty, I had blonde wavy shoulder length hair and chocolate brown eyes. I'm also short for my age. I know horrible feature combination but honestly, I don't care and I don't think anyone should care about how they look.

I run down the stairs and gave mom, dad (Peter) and Mrs.Weasley a kiss on the cheek and ran outside and into the 7 seat van (Austin as the driver) trying to shield myself from the pouring rain.

Hogwarts here I come...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I finally made up my mind to continue and there will be Narnia action. A lot of things will be wrong since I read up to the voyage of the dawn treader and watched the movies.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!!

It's about minus 40 degrees where Ilive and the school board didn't cancel school.

Have a great back to school ~Addison =D

VOTE,

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!!