Going into hiding (Peter's POV)

Plz read my other book Twisted Destiny cause I'm going to quit writing it. I just wanted to make sure if it's good or not.

Back to the story...

Peter Pevensie's Point of View

I can't believe we had to leave home. All of this just because of those freak accidents. Our hose got destroyed by lunatics. Edmund has the nerve to go back in the house. We were sent to the heart of England because apparently the freak accidents happen severely less than every where else in the country. Many kids are going to less dangerous houses. Many men signing up to try and find and stop the thing or people who cause this. My father signed up as well.

Right now we're having dinner with the professor. An awkward silence filled the room bit was soon interrupted by a really pretty girl who stared talking to the Professor hurriedly. The professor seemed way more joyous now. Some things I caught were Dumbledore, muggle and one of us. Susan and Edmund seemed to hate her entrance since it was really rude. Wow it's going to be fun messing with the new girl. Especially when she holds a stick in her hand.

"Sorry, I must apologize for that entrance. Who came in was actually my granddaughter. You know those freak show people around the country" professor waited till we all nodded our head "they're trying to track down her parents and herself but she wants to stay behind and help. It took an awful lot of persuading to get her here." "But professor wouldn't it be safer if her parents were here" Susan asked being herself. "That's were your wrong. The people are mainly looking for her. So if they track her down they'd get her parent too. But don't worry if they do track her down they wouldn't take a second glance at you. They only want her and me" wow that's her problem. I actually feel bad for her. Doesn't mean I can't tease her. Ha ha ha ha.

As soon as she walked into the room she did the least expected. She.......... Apologized. I was shocked. After the introduction was finished I couldn't help but stare. She was really pretty and she was so kind to Lucy I bet she even forgot about us. They were going to play some game called exploding snap. "Now children you should really go with Lucy. wouldn't want miss out on the fun, would we now" professor urged. We had to run after Edmund since he was that excited to play. As soon as we entered the room Susan went to sit on her bed while burying her head in a book. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "Hey, don't you want to play" she asked patting a spot beside her. "Call me Hermione. Now this is just like any card game but the pack of cards can explode anytime" she told us while getting a special wooden box that assumed had the cards in them. "Wait did you say explode. I'm not having my baby sister anywhere near that" I say starting to go to over protective brother mode. "Hey it explodes but it causes no harm. I promise. If Lucy gets hurt cause of this game I'll hurt myself 10x worse. So that's how the game even started.......................................................

"Edmund you can do it" Hermione cheered. Hermione and Edmund are already inseparable. When I thought about it I felt a pang at my heart. Was it jealousy, no I'm just surprised that she actually came close with EDMUND. The second after Edmund finished putting the last card to his card house it exploded. "Good job Edmund. You must be very lucky, a lot of people's card house blows up in the middle" Hermione praised once more. "Wait, do we have to get another pack of cards since this one blew up" I ask. "Not really when it blows up the cards don't get damaged" she explains but Susan being the curious person she is asked "that's impossible if you think about it logically". "Well Susan with modern technology we can actually do that" now it looks like Susan has found her new best friend.

"Susan have you read any story books" she asked. "No I've only read non fictional books cause it's worth reading" Susan replied. "Really now you really need to. No wonder why you look stressed" and with that Hermione got up and sat with Susan on her bed. They started talking about this book called Unearthly.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

After the game finished.......

"I'm sooo bored" Hermione complains. "I take it that you always have something to do"says Edmund making Susan laugh. Right now Hermione is lying on the bed complaining. "How about you read this book" Lucy says while picking up a book from the floor called 'Hogwarts a History (revised edition)' . "I've already read that book exactly 26 times. The only thing else I'm allowed to do in this house is listen to music"

And that is how our day ended. Well not really it ended with a very grouchy Edmund saying he didn't want to spend the rest of the night with me.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Well plz comment to tell how I did. This is just the starting so it's supposed to be boring but I promise the rest will be amazing.

If you like this book send the word of the book round and press that vote button like the world's ending.