The Deep Magic

*unedited*

Hermione's POV

"Jadis! The queen of Narnia! Empress or the Lone Islands!" yells a dwarf as Jadis {the queen} comes behind him sitting bier while getting carried by cyclops.

With a cruel face filled with happiness she steps of and walks towards Aslan.

"You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan" which earned a gasp from every direction.

"His offence was not against you"

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?"

"Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch! I was there when it was written" that made me wince. I wish they'd stop calling her a witch. It's highly offensive.

"Then you'll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. ... His blood is my property"

I quickly stepped next to Edmund and grabbed his hand. There is no way she's going to take and/or hurt Edmund.

Unfortunately, Susan just had to be nearby and give a little cough. She may be my best friend but I swear she makes me want to strangle her.

Peter went all into 'I'm his older brother who's supposed to protect him and I'm the hero' mode. "Try and take him then! "

"Do you think that a mere force can deny me my right, little king? Aslan knows that unless I have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water. That boy will die on the Stone Table...as is tradition. You dare not refuse me" Jadis says pointing at Edmund.

Just for safety I quickly grabbed my wand that was stuck in my shoe and hid it behind my back.

"Enough.I shall talk with you alone" WTF he won't even let us in. It's Edmund's life on the end. I didn't open my mouth because it might be my life on the end.

The witch enters the tent with Aslan.

Edmund just sits down picking grass.

"Edmund, you know that your not going be taken by the white witch" I said sitting down beside him.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better" he says looking into the distant sky that's turning a beautiful orange.

"Edmund" I sighed. "I'd die before letting you get hurt"

To my suprise he spun me around and his lips quickly covered mine. His lips were sweet and soft just like cotton candy. He let go "I'm sorry. Please just forget that ever happened". I nodded in a slight daze or was it shock that he kissed me. (A/N: It's not confirmed that it's Edmund she's with. There might be a twist so she can be with Peter, Ron or even Caspian)

I shook my head as Aslan and Jadis exited the tent and the crowed swarmed back in.

"She has renounced her claim on the son of Adam's blood" I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. It felt as if a bunch of bricks were lifted of my heart.

The Narnians cheered with joy. If Edmund was taken then the prophecy would never be able to befulfilled.

The white whitch goes back to her bier but stays standing "How do I know your promise will be kept?" What promise?

Aslan gives a big roar and Jadis sat down really fast and frightened and left. While the Narnians laughed at the Queens distress, Aslan just calmly walks back into the tent.

PLZ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm not sure if I should finish it of at The lion the witch and the wardrobe or should I continue to Prince Caspian. Also are you on Team Peter, Team Edmund or Team Ron. If you want it to go into Prince Caspian and you want it to be caspian then comment Team Caspian. THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNTIL I GET REPLIES TO THE QUESTIONS!!!