The Stone Table

SO TO BE CLEAR NOBODY'S ON TEAM PETER
Quick notice Edmund's 15 years old, Hermione and Susan are 16, Peter's 17 and Lucy's 12.

*unedited*

Hermione's POV

"Susan!" me and Lucy whisper. We saw Aslan's shadow as he was leaving.

"Come on we have to follow him!" Susan whispers hurriedly.

"But Lucy can't come she'll be in danger!"

"There's no time for that. If we are in danger we'll have to protect her" Susan says with a look that says 'end of disscussion'

As we follow Aslan he says "Aren't you suppose to be in bed?" shit

"We couldn't sleep" Lucy says with an innocent look on her face. Thank God we brought her.

"Please, Aslan. Couldn't we come with you?" Susan asks pleadingly. Then it's official that the the Pevensie family is the great family with cunning kids who deserve to be in Slytherin.

"I would be glad of the company tonight. Thank you" The one thing I hate about Aslan is that sometimes he has no emotion when he talks.

We walk in silence for a while before he says "It is time. From here, I must go on alone. You have to trust me, for this must be done. Thank you, Susan. Thank you, Lucy. Thank you, Hermione. And farewell."

We look over a small hill infront of us to see that Aslan is nearing The Stone Table. The Queen and her army we waiting there.

"Behold, the great lion" Jadis says in joy.

General Otmin {a minotaur} pokes Aslan with his axe. Aslan gives out a low growl. Otmin looks at the Witch and then knocks over Aslan.

"Here kitty, kitty. Do you want some milk?" that dwarf that came with Jadis says.

"Why doesn't he fight back?" I ask. I couldn't bear looking at the All mighty King Aslan getting humiliated by Jadis army.

The creatures in Jadis's army start kicking and hurting Aslan.

"Bind him! ... Wait. Let him first be shaved!"

"No! All the creatures are shaving his mane" I said in a panick.

"Hermione calm down. Let's just see what happens" Susan consoles.

But they drag Aslan all the way to the stone table.

I couldn't take it anymore. For the second time in Narnia I let darkness consume me.

***********************************************************************************************************************

When I woke up me, Susan and Lucy were sitting around the stone table.

"What happened!"I asked franticly.

"The-e-y st-a-abed Aslan when he-e was on the Stone T-a-able" Susan says hiccuping.

Lucy unscrews her cordial that Father Christmas gave her.

I couldn't bear telling Lucy it was useless. Tears poured out in rivers. How many deaths will I have to face this year. First, Dumbledore and now, Aslan!

"It's too late. ... He's gone. He must have known what he was doing" Susan says crying along with me and Lucy.

Mice started crawling over Aslan's body.

"Get away! Get away, all of you!" Susan says but Lucy interupts "No. Look."

The mice nibbled away the cords that were kept Aslan tied on the table.

But Jadis is going to prepare for war then "We have to tell the others!"

"We can't just leave him" Lucy sobs.

"Lucy, there's no time. They need to know" Susan says.

"The Trees" I whisper.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Peter walks out of Aslan's tent after the message was sent.

"She's right. He's gone"

"Then you'll have to lead us. Peter, there's a whole army out there and it's ready to follow you" Edmund says forgetting all about the hate.

"I can't"

"Aslan believed you could. And so do I"

"The Witch's army is nearing, sire. What are your orders?" Oreius says to Peter as he looks down at the map.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Plz answer this question. So NOBODY wants Peter and Hermione together?

Merry Christmas! {Even though Christmas is tommorow where I live} ~ Addison =D