Chapter Four: Escape Plan

Start from the beginning

"When we get out of here, I'll finish tending to your wounds!" Dawn said.

"Quiet, both of you!" the other Card Soldier commanded, and they fell silent. Kairi was in the cell besides Riku's, and her mind seemed to be somewhere else. Mickey, who was with her, also seemed to be quite distant. No doubt he was probably still thinking that something had happened to Minnie and Disney Castle.

---

At that same moment, Alice was quickly walking through one of the hallways of the castle, when suddenly, Stayne came from out of the blue and cornered her, holding her close and breathing heavily on her. She was quite alarmed by this, but Stayne wouldn't let up.

"You are the most gorgeous creature that I have ever laid eyes on..." he whispered.

"S-stop that!" she protested.

"How is it that you've suddenly appeared like this...? Well, that doesn't matter...your beauty obviously rivals that of both the White and Red Queens..." he whispered, as he held Alice closer, but she was able to struggle out of his hold, and she backed away.

"Stay away from me!" she exclaimed, as she ran off as fast as she could. Stayne smirked and rubbed his chin.

"Oh, you will be mine, Um...of that much I can assure you..." he said, as he walked away.

After making sure that Stayne wasn't following her, Alice then resumed to walking, and then she made her way towards the Red Queen, who was in a fancy room, and she was sitting on a chair, while Hatter made hats for her. Alice could hear comments such as: too big, too small, not big enough, too heavy, and the like. Hatter was obviously starting to get annoyed, but he managed to maintain his composure, and then, as Alice walked in, the Red Queen stood up.

"Ah, Um, good, you're here!" she said.

"Hello, Your Majesty." she said as she bowed.

"And here I was, just about to look for you! Well, at least you saved me the trouble! Now then, come with me! We're going to put those nasty conspirators in their places!" the Queen proclaimed boldly, and then Hatter, in a last ditch effort to distract the Queen, brought out another hat, possibly his best one yet.

"Ah, wait, Your Majesty, before you go...wouldn't you like to try this majestic hat? It's the pride of my collection!" he boasted, and the Queen, who hesitated at first, then decided to head towards Hatter, and she chuckled excitedly.

"All right, put it on me!" she said. Then, Hatter put the hat on the Queen, and then he looked at Alice with relieved eyes, and she, in turn, gave him a relieved glance.

"Those people the Queen has imprisoned...some of them seem familiar...I could have sworn that I've met them before..." Alice thought to herself as she tried to recall where it is that she had met them. But then, her thoughts were cut short, as she was brought back to reality by the Queen, who was infuriated. Hatter was trying to calm her down, but the Queen's face had literally turned red! A woman, who was standing by the Queen's side, looked at Alice with disgust. Alice then knew she was in trouble.