Chapter 34: Caught

Lui's POV
Y/n was too quiet. What's up with that? She had her door locked and we heard what seemed to be faint cries.

"Y/n are you okay?" I asked outside her door.

"Yeah I'm a-okay." She answered. I didn't fully believe her. I went downstairs and was greeted by Ryan.

"Hey do you know what's going on with y/n?" I asked. He looked like he was trying to keep a smile away.

"No?" He said sounding like a question. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me." I said.

"All I'm going to say is that she's probably fan-girling right now." He said.

"Wait. Three, two, one." He counted down. When he said one I heard y/n screaming. I went back to her room. I grabbed the key that was on her doorframe. I unlocked the door and went inside where I saw her on her phone reading something. She was giggling and smiling like a weirdo. I sat next to her and tried to see what she was reading.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked. She moved her phone behind her back.

"Nothing...." she said.

"Liar! Tell me!" I demanded. She shook her head no. I laughed.

"Tell me or else I'll tickle ya!" I threatened. She didn't say anything. I raised my hands and tickled her. She laughed and released her phone from her hand.

"L-Lui...st-stop it!" She said laughing. I stopped and grabbed her phone. I went on it and stared at her phone.

"Were you fucking reading fanfiction about me and you?" I asked.

"Maybe...." she said. I sighed.

"Sorry y/n I tried stopping him." Ryan said from the doorway. She just glared at him. I laughed.

"You've been caught." I whispered into her ear.

"I know alright!" She said laughing.

"Why are you reading fan fiction when you've already got me?" I asked.

"Reasons." She said.

"Tell me." I said. She ran out the door and went downstairs. I tackled her softly.

"Because in the fanfic world, you treat me like a princess." She finally said.

"But in real life I treat you like my queen." I said. She smiled. I kissed her on the lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said.

GUYS THERE IS A POTATO EMOJI 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 also sorry for the latest update in history. Bai.