Chapter 19: Stalker

??? POV
It's been weeks since I started watching her. But something that really bothered me was her boyfriend. She will be mine. Not someone like him. I knocked on their door hoping for her to answer the door. Nope it was Evan. Of course.

"Hello sir." I said kindly.

"Hey there.?" Evan said sounding like a question.

"I'm your new neighbor and I just wanted to say 'hello'." I said lying. He nodded and had a disgusted look on his face. I saw her. I sat next to her talking to her.

"Hey there." I said.

"Hello?" She said.

"My name is William. What about you?" I said even though I know her name.

"Y/n now why are you here?" She asked tiredly. I loved that.

"I'm your new neighbor and just wanted to stop by and say 'hello'." I said trying to not sound suspicious.

"Maybe some time we can get coffee or something. Here have my number." I said writing down my number on a piece of paper.

"Thanks?" She said. Inching closer to Lui. God I hated him! He doesn't deserve to be with her. I do. I fucking do! I started to get mad. But I didn't show it. I scooted closer to her without anyone noticing. She got up and put away her dishes and kissed Lui on the top of his head.

"I love you Lui." She said kindly.

"I know you do. I love you too y/n." He said. I glared at him. Y/n had left the kitchen.

"Oh dear. I need to go to the restroom. Where is it?" I lied.

"Take a left and head straight. The second door on the right." Evan said annoyed. I felt glares on me when I left the kitchen. They hated me. Especially Lui. I looked for y/n who was currently watching TV. I walked up to her and smirked. An evil smirk. I went in front of her face.

"You know I've been watching you for a long time right.~ I had a little you know, a crush on you.~" I said.

"Get away from me." She said angrily. I didn't move. Instead I got closer to her.

"I said get away." She said pissed off. I got a little bit closer.

"She said fucking get away." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Lui and Nogla.

"Get away from her." Lui said. I pulled out a knife.

"You let me be with her or else you might die." I said walking closer to them while they were backing up.

Your POV
I saw William pull out a knife. I saw him getting closer to Nogla and Lui. I pulled out my pocket knife and walked closer. They hit a wall. I stabbed William in the back. That asshole who has been watching me for the longest time has been stabbed. He got up and turned around.

"Leave now." I said pointing to the door. He walked back to the door and left. Mumbling something I couldn't understand. Lui came up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you so much y/n." Lui said.

"Ye ye and thank ye for saving me arse." Nogla said.

"No problem." I said.

"Y/n we've been dating for a half month. So I was wondering would you want to go on a romantic date with me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course I do." I said hugging him. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Tonight dress up in something nice." He said walking to the kitchen.

"Ye guys are the most romantic couple ever. Ye know that?" Nogla said.

"I know." I said smiling. Nogla walked back to the kitchen. I looked at the time. '12:00pm' the clock had. I have time to play video games. I tried to play video games silently but weirdly enough but it seems like the crew has some type of powers to know that someone is playing video games. I smiled a little. We played video games and that's all we really did.

It's a shit ending I know.