Chapter 22: The Birthday Surprise

Lui's POV
As I was watching TV with y/n, the thought was popped into my mind was her birthday was in four days. I smiled a little bit and hugged y/n. She was currently asleep. She is cute when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead and slowly got up. I quietly knocked on Evan's door.

"Yeah Lui?" Evan said.

"I need help." I said.

"With?" Evan sounded confused.

"Y/n's birthday is in four days and I have no idea what to do." I responded.

"Well first off let's get the whole crew and we can all think about this." He said. I nodded. We walked to everyone's door and got them out. I think I had a good idea what to do. We all went outside so y/n couldn't hear us.

"So here is how we start of, we all buy her one present and put a balloon of our YouTuber channel color. Like Nogla, green. Jonathan, blue, etc." I said.

"And we throw in the last present after she does a scavenger hunt around the town. When the final clue is given and she finds that place, we will put the party there with the last present taped with her favorite color balloon. Which is y/f/c." I ended. They all nodded. This will be the best birthday ever for my sweet y/n. Hopefully.

I know I know this chapter is pretty shit. And short. But at least I made another chapter and didn't keep you guys waiting. I promise I will get back to the normal schedule of posting. After this book, which will end like in a month hopefully (I do not mean that in a bad way.) I will be doing another book but it will be a VanossGaming x Reader fanfic so stay tuned for that. Alright peace.

~Melissa