Chapter 5: Screams

Lui's POV
I heard her scream. I ran out of the room as fast as I can into the living room. I saw Brian tickling her. She was laughing. I was scared that something happened to her.

"Brian! Please stop!" She said laughing in between breathes. I smiled and rolled my eyes. The doorbell rang signaling that it might be the pizza. Brian stopped. I went to the door and grabbed the pizza and went to the kitchen.

"Lui! What was there?" Craig had yelled.

"Mother trucking pizza!"I yelled in my squeaky voice. I heard all of them laughing so I smiled. Finally they came into the kitchen for pizza and we ate.

??? POV
I saw her. She was...beautiful. She belongs with me. I will have to kidnap her in order for her to be mine. For now, I stalk her to see her moves. She will be mine.

Your POV
"Evan! I need to get home. Can you drop me off?" I told Evan nicely.

"No. We are going to go get your clothes and other stuff." He said.

"Why?" I was confused beyond this point.

"Do you really want to sleep in a hotel room for a week and not have a home afterwards?" He was right. I had nowhere else to go. I nodded and we went in the car.

To the hotel.
I grabbed and packed my stuff. As I was packing I felt like I was being watched. I shrugged it off and walked to the door with my stuff.

"Finally! It took you forever." Evan said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said.

Lui POV
When Evan and y/n left I was tired. I decided to take a nap. Dreaming about y/n.