Chapter 3: The Crew

Your POV
You woke up the next morning and decided to take a look around town. As you were walking you thought about what Evan had given you yesterday. His number. You texted him,

Y/N: Hey this is y/n from yesterday.

Evan: Hey y/n! What's up?

Y/N: Nothing. So do you want to hang out?

Evan: Yeah sure! I'll text you the address.

Y/N: Oh okay!

He texted you the address and you thought the address was far away, which it was. You texted him to pick you up at the park.

Time skip to when he picks you up

It's almost unbelievable that you are in a famous YouTuber's car. You thought about it until Evan broke down your thoughts.

"So y/n, you aren't like other fan girls. They literally freak out and scream when they see famous YouTubers. What's up with that?" He asked.

"Maybe because yesterday I was having...a little bad day..." you answered.

"How? If you don't mind me asking." He stated.

"I ran away from my home...because my father tried to rape me and my parents keep yelling. Couldn't handle it anymore. So I ran away." You said as Evan looked at you. The car stopped and out of nowhere he hugged you. You felt tears going down your cheeks and hugged back.

"I know what will make you feel better. The whole crew!" He said smiling.

"Wait what?" You had no idea what he meant.

"Come on!" He walked you to the front of the door. The house was huge! He walked you inside where you saw the whole crew. Marcel, Brock, Tyler, Craig, Lui, Nogla, Brian and another male who you didn't know.

Lui's POV

She looked stunning. Everything about her is. Love at first sight? I believe so. She had a weird look at Jonathan. He laughed like his normal laugh in videos. She was shocked.

"H2ODelirious?"" She asked in her fantastic voice.

"Oh yeah you know it." He yelled.

She had a sweet laugh and came up to hug him. I was furious and wanted to murder him. But she hugged everyone else. I hugged her the longest. She stared at Brock.

"Brock?" She asked.

"Y/n...I know this might sound crazy but I am a YouTuber." He said. We were all confused. Especially me.

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. My heart broke into pieces as she did that. I walked to my room.