Chapter 2: The fall

Your POV
You waited for impact on the hard cement but nothing happened. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes looking into your e/c eyes. You knew exactly who it was. It was Vanoss.

"Are you alright there miss?" He asked ever so kindly.

"Ye-yeah" you couldn't handle your stuttering because he was a famous YouTuber. He smiled and instantly had probably read your mind.

"You know me don't you?"he smirked saying that. You slowly nodded. He chuckled and asked,

"Well if you know me I should know you."

"My name is y/n." You answered. Before he could speak you heard a yell calling for him. The yell kinda sounds familiar. Almost like...

"Evan! Leave the nice lady alone! Come here we need to make a video!" The voice yelled.

"I'm sorry y/n I'll see you around. Lui's being a little asshole. But here have my number!" He said writing down on a piece of paper. You smiled and tried to walk back to the hotel but was stopped by Lui.

"If Evan can have your number I should too!" He said in his squeaker voice. You blushed lightly and wrote down your number.

You walked away to the hotel and smiled and went to sleep dreaming about Lui and what happened.