34. Rejuvenation

Hi guys!!!! Two updates in one day say what?! I've been feeling very creative lately and I really want to update Enamored more and more now just to make up for the lack of updates for the past two months for you guys :) Please let me know what you...

Hi guys!!!! Two updates in one day say what?! I've been feeling very creative lately and I really want to update Enamored more and more now just to make up for the lack of updates for the past two months for you guys :) Please let me know what you think of this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing this chapter for y'all!

Song: Talking to the Moon x Bruno Mars

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I fell into a deep slumber after Angelo's information about the poison that almost killed me. There were too many problems, too many confusion that my body succumbed to its desire to sleep and rest.

I can finally lie down on my back which I was thankful for Angelo for. In my slumber, I wasn't visited with any nightmares or any type of dream at all. For a moment, I was able to sleep in the midst of the fear and chaos that took over my life the past few months.

Once I opened my eyes, I found Angelo sleeping peacefully to my side, his arms cradling his head as he slept close to my arm.

I touched the soft curls on his head, feeling the silkiness of each strand. My heart ached every time I see him. I didn't want to admit it, but perhaps I was still in love with him.

He yelped and woke up with a jolt when he felt my hand running through his hair.

"You're awake." he smiled warmly, taking my hand to his.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"I feel weak." I admitted to him, looking away. Weak for even thinking that I might still be in love with him. Weak for being so stupid that I got myself hurt and had to rely on him to take care of me.

"It's normal to feel that way, you almost died." he informed me before looking down.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you." he added.

I didn't answer him because I had trouble trusting his words again

I didn't answer him because I had trouble trusting his words again. I haven't forgotten why he chose the job and betrayed his own brother to be my guardian angel. He wanted to be a part of the Angel Council. I was just a way for him to achieve his goal.