five

We locked eyes for a moment. The world felt like it stopped spinning, all I could think about was him. All these years and he's alive, he's really alive. Everyone in the room was silent, confused.

"You're alive" he mumbled before we ran to each other. We held each other so tight I could feel the emotions of the last 30 years. My wings naturally came to rest around us both encasing us in our own little world. I was to shocked to speak, tears trickled down both of our faces as he whispered 'you're alive' over and over into my neck.

"I assume you are Miss Heidi Pierce then my dear" Said Miss Peregrine once we released each other.

"Yes that's me" I said wiping my eyes.

"Ah Enoch told me of you, your perculiarity, we looked for you but you were no where to be found, we had to assume the riots had found you. But it seems Miss Magpie did so"

"Yeah, I 'scaped the riots and Miss found me a few days la'er"

"Well I think you two need to catch up so we'll go outside won't we children?" Miss peregrine smiled at us before ushering everyone out.

"You're alive" I said the only thing I could think of. Enoch chuckled wiping his eyes and motioning me to sit on the sofa with him.

"Yeah, 30 years I though' you died tha' night, it still haunts me finking of it" he says and I feel the same, the night we were pulled from our homes in East London by angry townspeople who thought we were using witchcraft.

"I missed you so much Enoch" I say and he quickly wraps me in his arms again.

"Isn' it weird, we 'aven't seen each other for 30 years yet we 'aven't aged a day" I say and we both break into laughter, I've longed to hear his laugh for so long.

"Your wings have grown though" he said slowly stroking the off white feathers.

"5ft exactly now" I smile proudly, the more I worked with my wings the bigger and stronger the grew.

"We still sound as cockney as we always did" he says laughing and I join in.

"Come I'll show you round" he says pulling me out into the garden

~~~~~~~

Is anyone actually reading this, I feel like I'm just writing to no one :(

Comment and vote if you want me to continue this story :)