crying.

fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

That's all I have been saying ever since I heard whats going on to fifth harmony. I've been with them since the beginning. I fucking voted for them in xfactor!!

I need to go to school right now because I'm doing all of this in the morning but I just needed to say....fuck all of y'all fake harmonizers who have ever hated on Camila. Fuck all y'all who ever pushed her to go solo. FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE AND THESE FUCKING FEELINGS!!!!!!

I don't even know if I'm allowed to say FIFTH harmony anymore. I don't even know what this fandom is anymore. I don't think I'm going to continue any of my books since they all have 5h in there (but we'll see)

Honestly, I have always suspected this. All of camila's covers, camila's snapchats and posts are not with the girls but with other people, and the hate that she's been getting. BY THE FUCKING WAY, hope all of y'all haters are happy since y'all got what you wanted. I know commenting it is oe thing but aving it as a fucking reality is another. so once again fuck y'all for fucking with all the fandoms' lives and my baby camila's.

Way to kick off my day, huh? 

BUT, I will forever support this band, i will forever be a harmonizer, I will forever be a camila fan, and I will forever cry because I don't see myself ever getting over this. 

Hearing this big news from wattpad is one thing, but I am just waiting for some kind of post from the girls. I am constantly checking instagram, twitter, and snapchat for ANY KIND OF EXPLANATION.

#rip5h

#we'llmissyoucamila

#whatismylifeanymore