Ch.15» Surprise?

Start from the beginning

Nash glance at his watch " Well, I have to go. I might come home late " He then left.

" I know you saw what happened " I admit, crossing my arms.

" Yeah, and I'm glad that I stopped it " She smiles.

" You. . . What? " I gave her a confuse look.

" Like what you just said to your brother, I also don't want your first kiss to be at a school. Girl,that is not romantic " She snaps her finger.

I shake my head and giggled " So, where's the others? "

" They left home early. Hey! Wanna go to Marinette's house? "

" You bet! "

« Time Skip »
-- Alya's POV--

" So, that's your reason?" Marinette cross her arms.

" But you liked it. So, you're welcome " I bow my head, receiving a glare.

" Anyways, how was your Ladyblog? "

" Amazing! But I guess their on a break " I pout " But hey! I started shipping Bat and Ladybug together! I caught them chasing each other one night" I squeal.

" Hm " (Y/n) let out a chuckle in amusement.

Marinette then blushed.

" Huh? What's wrong? "

" Oh, nothing " She twiddle her fingers.

" Maybe just replaying the scene from earlier " The (H/c)-haired girl smirked.

" Ohhh~ "

" No! I'm not " she protest,crossing her arms and looking at the side.

" Then why are you denying? " Me and (Y/n) smirked.

" Of course I have to deny! What do you want me to do? To accept? "

" Yes " We both say, plainly.

She rolls her eyes and took a seat in front of us " What are your plans for Christmas? "

" Celebrate with my family " I raise An eyebrow.

" Just me, Nash and the whole household workers " the female beside looks down.

Me and Marinette look at each other with sympathy in our eyes. We both knew that their parents isn't going to be here, since she told us long ago that their busy to have time for them. I decided to call Marinette outside to talk about it. Cause, I can't handle my friends being sad on the day that everyone should be jolly.

I closed the door behind us and walked away from the door  " You know what this mean,right? "

She nods her head " What's your plan? "

" Should we ask her if it's okay to celebrate Christmas in her house? "

Her eyes widened " Huh? I don't know " she puts her thumb and index finger at her chin " But if we did, do you think she'll accept? "

" let's ask her "

We both went inside the room and only to find (Y/n), sleeping. Her head and arms are resting at the desk while sitting at a comfortable chair.

Our eyes calmed down a bit.

" We should let her be and call Nash " I turn around around and snatch my phone from my pocket " Good thing she gave his number in case of times like this " I dialed the (H/c)-haired male's number.

Marinette grabs a small pillow from her bed, putting it below (Y/n)'s sleeping head.

" Hello? " Nash says from the other line.

" Good thing picked up "

" Hm, The meeting just finished. I was just about to go home "

" Great! " I squeal, making Marinette shush me and nudge her head at the sleeping female " Right, sorry " I sheepishly smile and went back to my phone " Your sister is here and she has fallen asleep "

" Where? "

" Marinette's "

" Thanks, I'm on my way "

I smile " Wait, do you know where her house is? "

" Yeah, (Y/n) told me "

" Good " I then hang up.

" Well? "

" He's coming. I guess we just have to ask Nash instead "

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

>~< I don't know why, but I always feel like I'm doing a horrible job. Anyways, Enjoy!

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖