5

Bella's P.O.V

"W-Who is this guys?"I said slowly.

"Umm...Bella..they're my friends.The guys in my group.."Jimin answered me smiling nervously."Ouh..."I just said slowly.

The boys keep staring at me like they've never seen a girl before.I'll admit it that they're all are good looking boys but somehow there's this one boy that catch my eyes.He's cute...

This older man suddenly cough making all the boys stop looking at me."So,Bella why are you standing there?come here sit with us,"he said smiling.I then walked to the living room and I don't know where to sit."You can take my seat here,"The boy with the blonde hair said standing up."It's okay,she can take my seat,"the boy that's sitting next to Jimin said suddenly."No,she's taking my seat,"the cute boy said.All the boys are standing up now and arguing on which seat should I sit on.

"Guys!sit down!"the older man ordered to the boys making they suddenly quiet and sit down."There's a place next to me here.You can seat here,Bella,"the man said smiling at me.I just smiled back and sit next to him."So,Bella,you remember me?"the man suddenly asked.

"Umm..yeah!I remember you..of course,"I said smiling.I remember that man.Jimin bought me with him to meet this man,his group's manager."How do you remember him?"Namjoon asked."I brought her to meet Bang PD before when I was asking his permission to stay in the house,"Jimin answered.

"Ohh..."all the boys said in unison."Oh yeah,of course you don't know who they are right?let them introduce themselves,"the man said looking at me then the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo bangtan sonyeondan imnida~"they all introduced themselves in unison.I looked at all of them and smiled.They all are really good looking and cute Korean boys.

"Annyeong,I'm Rap Monster.You can call me Namjoon,my real name,"the boy with the blonde hair introduced himself.He seems like the leader.

"Annyeong,I'm Jin,"the guy with the brown hair said.

"Annyeong!I'm Jhope and I'm your hope!"the other guy with the blonde hair said loudly.I giggled at him and give him a smile.

"I'm Suga,"the guy who looks sleepy said.

"Annyeong!I'm V!"the guy that seat next to Jimin said excitedly."V?"I said confused.His name is V?I said in my head."Yeah!I'm the greatest V!"The boy said again."His real name is Taehyung,that's his stage name,"Jimin said to me."Ouh.."I said understood.

"Annyeong,I'm Jungkook,"The cute boy said smiling at me.Ahh!He's really cute when he smile!I said in my head.

"And~ you can call me Bang PD"the man said.I nodded my head remembering all the names.

"Annyeong~I'm Bella.Nice to meet all of you guys~"I said smiling at all of them."And I'm the greatest Jimin~"Jimin said proudly.I just giggled at him and the other guys just rolled their eyes.

"You're pretty!"Taehyung said.I blushed at his comment.

"Yah!She's my daughter!"Jimin said hitting Taehyung.I just giggled at him."I'm hungry,should we eat now?"Jin said holding his stomach."Yeah,I'm hungry too
.Bella wanna join us?"Rapmon asked looking at me.

"Y-yeah,I would love too..Let me take my shades first.."I said giving him a smile then walked upstiars to my room.I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.I grabbed my shades then walked downstairs.The boys are already waiting for me.

"Let's go!"Jungkook said standing up then walked to the front door.Everyone else followed him to the car.I locked the door and went into the car.I sit in between Suga and Jimin.

Bang PD drove the car to a restaurant.Before leaving the car,the boys wear their shade or their mask to cover themselves.We went into the restaurant and there's not a lot of people there.We make our way to a long table and sit together comfortably.I sit in between Jin and Jimin and in front of me is Jungkook.

I ordered some pancakes and hot chocolate.The boys are talking about some of their group things.They're talking comfortably since there are not so many people.Our food then arrived and we eat them peacefully.

"So,Bella how can you speak Korean so well?"Rapmon asked me."Well,I studied Korean when I was 5 back in the days.My mum also have a few Korean friends so,I always listened to the way they talk,"I explained.My mum do have many business friends from all over the world.

"Can you guys speak English?"I asked trying to get to know them a little."Namjoon can speak English very well but the others can't speak very well"Jhope answered.

"Oh really?!"I said sipping my hot chocolate.

"Yeah,I do speak English,"Rapmon said in English.Wow,he's English is quite good."Nice accents you got there,"I said winking making Jimin suddenly choked on his drink.

I rubbed his back soothingly."Are you okay?"Jungkook asked."Y-yeah,I'm okay,"Jimin said."Jimin-ah such an overprotective dad you are huh?"Jhope said wiggling his eyebrows making the boys and Bang PD laugh.

Jimin just glared at Jhope and continued eating his food.After finishing all the food,we then went to the practise room.Yeah,the boys practice room,where they practise dancing.It's my first time here.I like it.It's reminded me of those time when I'm in LA.

"You know how to dance,Bella?"Taehyung asked putting his arm around my shoulder taking me by surprised."I used to go to dancing class when I was back in LA.But I don't dance nowadays,"I said chuckled.

The boys choreographer suddenly came into the room."You should dance with the boys,"he said.Bang PD has already went out of the room cause he said he has something to do.

"M-me?dance?uh-uh.It's okay,I'll just watch you guys"I replied smiling nervously."No,you're going to dance with us,"Jimin said suddenly looking at me in the eyes.I just gulped and look straight at Jimin.

_________________

Annyeong~

Hi guys!it's me again!sorry for the late update.Actually I am in rush to do this one cause this one is like for this girl that I miss so much.I hope she read it.I'm sorry if I wrote stupid things in this chapter cause I wrote this like late night and I'm really tired.I'll probably checked this again later and edit some mistakes.Hope you guys enjoy!Have a nice day💕