ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 20- 'They're Just Costumes.'

Start from the beginning

(Bill's FIRST outfit)

We were all waiting for (Y/n)

We were all waiting for (Y/n). She took so long in the attic. Bill decided to ask her if she is done. She says we just go ahead in the party place, because she'll catch up later.

So we head to a clearing in the woods to see a cool place now full of people.

Wendy- dressed as Marceline from Adventure time.
Robbie- dressed as the Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul.
Tambrey- dressed as a random witch.
Nate- dressed as Luffy from One Piece.
Lee- dressed as a random serial killer.
Pacifica- dressed as Black Widow from The Avengers.
Gideon- dressed as Killer Croc from Suicide Squad.
Soos- dressed as Stanley Pines.
Candy- dressed as Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.
Grenda-dressed as Terra from Teen Titans.

Not just them, I think the whole Gravity falls was invited. Some are beside the lake. But when they saw us coming, they immediately came to Bill.

Wow, okay.

Bill's POV

(Y/n) takes so long to change even when she has Magic. Maybe she got lost in the way. That's impossible. I know very well that she can track auras.

There was a loud music playing when the girl I've been longing to see stepped in the clearing entrance with the most sexy outfit I have ever seen.

The music suddenly stopped and another song started playing.

(Music cue! 🔊)

She was surprisingly greeted by Shooting Star, then followed by Pinetree. Snowflake admired them back.

(Your outfit)

My friends don't walk, they run,Skinny-dip in rabbit holes for fun

Skinny-dip in rabbit holes for fun

She looked sexy and beautiful with that outfit she has. She even did her hair. She has every detail of her favorite villain character.