Tight Ship

February 27, 2016
Harlem , New York

David Brewster

Today was our weekly meeting at one of the stash houses. After the mishap , we needed to make some changes . We were getting comfortable with routine and that pissed me off. New rule , if you get fired . You are dead , literally.

There was no way Tone should have even been able to mastermind a hit . The only way he fucked up was by going back to Philly , I would have been on the first flight to Canada or an Island to hideout. I mean we got our $65k back but it's the principle , he thought we were soft apparently .

"As you know a couple people didn't make it , we are tightening up. Starting to distribute locally for a couple of months", I spoke to 12 of my workers.

"That shit that happened will NEVER happen again . I'm a little hurt that someone thought I was that soft to even let that shit slide . Tae, I need you and Omar to do security for my wife this weekend at Avenue. Me and Shad got some shit to handle in Brooklyn that night ", I spoke .

They nodded and after discussing some other serious details , I ended the meeting heading home .There was a lot of shit on my mind ,so
much going on I needed to take Brae out.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing,
Wife💍

I pushed the answer button in the dash, "Hello".

"Babe where you at , the meeting been over for an hour and I want to cuddle ", she whined.

Since she's been pregnant , she's been so horny all the time . Funny thing I'd been in such deep thought, I hadn't realized I was all the way in Queens.

" I'm going to be home soon , get dressed in something sexy we going out", I told her , making a U-turn in the G Wagon.

"Ok and hurry up too", she replied before hanging up.

After the 40 min drive back to the city , I had arrived home . Braelyn was getting dressed in her dressing room and I jumped in the shower.

"Babe come on !!" , Brae yelled from the living room.

I walked downstairs  and saw her taking selfies on the couch , she looked so damn good I wanted to skip dinner .