Winter Break

January 1, 2016
Los Angeles, California

Kaiden Taylor

My New Year's Eve was great , Chris had a get together with some of his close friends at his house . We partied all night and I was recovering all morning.

I didn't tell anyone where I was going for the break , I'm sure it will get out as soon as we go out later.

"Kaidy, you good in there ?", Chris laughed outside of the bathroom door .

I was really in pain , my head hurt and my body ached. This was the worst hangover of my life .

Finally getting myself together , I walked out of the conjoining bathroom . Chris was sitting on the bed with he arm behind his head scrolling on his phone .

Beside him was a bottle of Excedrin, ginger ale and toast.

I ran over and jumped on him kissing him all over his face . Even though he laughed at me the whole morning , he wanted to make sure I was ok .

"I'm not going to baby you this whole trip Kaidy, gimmie a kiss", Chris kissed my lips and I smirked.

"But you did sound like you were going to die, 'Oh my God Chris please help me' ", he mocked me and I chased him around the house .

Later That Day...

We were preparing for London and Paris fashion week , shopping for things to wear.

Chris insisted on going all out , I had my own money but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Our friendship had grown a lot over these last couple of months and it was very refreshing . We even discussed me moving to LA after graduation .

"Kaidy, lets go in Chanel so EJ can help
you pick some stuff out ", he told me and I nodded in agreement.

It seemed we had only been on Melrose for 20 minutes and paparazzi was everywhere asking a dozen questions .

Before we left the house , Chris had already prepped me for this . I knew this shit was gonna end up on The Shaderoom and my cover was going to be blown.

After hours of shopping , we grabbed a bite to eat and retreated back to the house .

Lauren Brooks

The last couple of days Rashad had not been home . Him and the guys rode down to Philly a couple of days ago to handle some things .When he got back we got into an argument , I was fed up with the lying.

It was 1 am , I had called him 6 times and all my calls were going to voicemail .

Last month , some mail came in Rashad's name for an apartment in Brooklyn. This was unbeknownst to me because we owned property in Harlem . I kept the information to myself and waited until I would need it .