Questions

Atlanta , Georgia
December 17, 2016

Kaiden Taylor

I was a ball of nerves , I hadn't seen any of these people in person since the summer. I had hidden my current situation from everyone but Arielle.

I was terrified of judgement and the questions that followed. When I got back to LA , two months later I started feeling sick. I paid it no mind , I was in class one day and had to run out because I couldn't keep anything down. My friend Brittany that I'd met encouraged me to buy a test.

I was scared , I tried to forget my trip to New York but I couldn't . After the test came back positive , I cried for almost two days . I called Arielle and told her and she promised not to tell anyone . However , there was one other person that needed to know . I had just gotten started working so I didn't know what to do.

After I went to the doctors and found out my due date. I did the calculations and it all added up , it had to be Ryan. I remembered that we didn't use a condom
that night and I hadn't had sex with Chris in months.

"Hey guys ", I said with a slight smile

"Kaidy is there something that you need to tell us ?", Braelyn asked

I looked over to Arielle for help and she looked away . I was grown and I had to take responsibility for my actions .

"Hey , everyone I'm 4 months pregnant with a little girl. How is everyone doing?"

Dave and Korey looked pissed and Lauren chuckled a little .

"Aww , a new baby in the family . Come on sweetheart let me help you with your bags", Miss Lisa came over and helped me

Braelyn just stood there staring at me as if she was hurt and confused

We all spilt up and picked up our rental cars .
I rode in the car with Lauren and Arielle since they were the only ones that really
knew what was going on.

I was sharing a suite with as well and I
knew I would have to answer a lot of questions . After I found out I was pregnant , I cut all ties with Chris . We are still cool , I just avoid seeing him at all cost .

"So have you told him yet ?", Arielle asked , while Lauren stared from the mirror

"No"

"I told you , you need tell him at least so that he can know what to expect. I'm so disappointed at this point but I'll let you handle this as a woman Kaidy"

"What the hell Kaiden, who are the potential fathers", Lauren asked

"Just Ryan", I mumbled looking out of the window as we drove to the hotel

"Oh shit"

We drove in silence for the rest of the ride, I was inside of my head . I couldn't believe myself , pregnant by a man who didn't want anything to do with me.

Yes, I will admit that when I had sex with Ryan I was mad at Chris . That doesn't excuse the fact that a human life was created that needed a mother and a father .

I tried calling Ryan when I found out , I thought he would at least hear me out but he had blocked me . Even on social media, I could have found a way to reach out but I knew we should talk in person.

"All right we are here, you know Dave and Korey are going to dig in your ass. Brae may be little more understanding but Korey not so much. Good luck", Arielle told me getting out of the car

Two Hours Later..

We all sat in the waiting area at Pappadeaux waiting for Ryan to get here .Everyone held their own personal conversation , while I just sat there in my thoughts.

"Kaidy", I heard an voice call me

Turning to see where the voice was coming from , I looked and it was Brae holding a sleeping Brielle. She had come to sit next to me on the bench I sat on by myself .

"Hey", I mumbled

"Are we going to talk about this or keeping ignoring the elephant in the room?"

"I mean we can talk later I'm not really in the mood for conversation. I don't feel like being judged right now"

"Kaidy, no matter what I won't judge you . I just feel hurt that you couldn't come to me about what ever you are going through", she started to tear up .

So I reached over to hug her and took Brielle from her , my niece was beautiful and I felt like being away I missed so much .

"The man of the hour is here!" , Ryan announced looking around the restaurant with a girl.

Everyone turned to look at him glad he finally had arrived . Getting up everyone hugged him
as he introduced the female he was with as his girlfriend . She was gorgeous and I was sitting here feeling like a fat wale.

When he got to me he looked at me with disgust , as I sat on the bench rocking Brielle . As if I wasn't already feeling horrible, I wanted to crawl in a corner and cry myself to sleep..

______________________

This is awkward , Ryan introducing his girlfriend while he looks at his possible baby mother in disgust . Sir , you didn't look at her like that when y'all were having sex all night . He is a hot mess.
Heres the cover to my new book, I know y'all love this book so how many more chapters until I end it ? I was think around 5 now because I forgot we have a lot of loose ends to tie before we can end the book..🤓🤓🤓

-Shaina❤️

-Shaina❤️