Chapter 12

Today was the day of the rehearsal. We were just rehearsing the wedding, which meant I had to walk down the aisle with Harry. It was gonna be awkward. I accidentally told him that I loved him and I practically kicked him out of Arabella's house. I was a horrible person. I felt like I had to say something to him, I was not going to hold back this time.

Once I got to the church I immediately tried to search for Harry. I couldn't find him, but I bumped into Arabella.

"Avery, hey." She greeted me.

"Hey, do you know where Harry is?" I asked panicky.

"Um... outside, I think. You two need to hurry back though, rehearsal is about to start."

I nodded before running outside and finding Harry standing there, with his hands shoved in his pockets. I took a deep breath before walking over to him.

"Hi."

He looked over at me and gave me a small smile. "Hi."

I just awkwardly stood next to him, in silence. Just tell him you're sorry, Avery! You're making things harder on yourself. Before I could say something to him, he spoke up first.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the other day. It wasn't nice of me to just storm in like that."

I was kind of in shock. "Oh, it's fine. I'm the one that should be sorry. I ruined your relationship with a girl who probably could've been the one for you."

"Nah, turns out she was flirting with Louis while we were dating. I was actually going to break up with her, but she broke up with me first because of that call."

"So, why were you so mad at me about ruining your relationship?" I asked, turning to face him.

He shrugged. "I was mad at her, and I just tried to make you jealous."

I gave him a puzzled look. "Me? Jealous?"

"Well, you did say that you loved me, so were you?' He asked, turning to face me too.

I sighed. "Yeah, but I'm trying to move on from that. It wasn't going to happen, so I don't know why I tried."

Harry hesitated, he was going to say something else when a screeching voice interrupted him.

"YOU TWO?!"

We both turned and saw the woman that we never wanted to see, Cindy Barker. We were in so much trouble.

"Oh shit." I accidentally said out loud.

"You are apart of this wedding?!" She questioned rather angry.

"Yes." I answered slowly.

"I can't believe this! Well, now that I know you two are apart of this, tell Arabella that she can find someone else to get a wedding dress from. I'm not getting her shit!" She yelled before stomping away.

Harry and I looked at each other with horror. We both tried to run after Cindy, but she ignored us and before we knew it, had already driven off.

"Dammit!" Harry yelled as he kicked the ground.

I then turned to face him and sighed. "Look Harry, we have to put our stuff aside, right now our biggest concern in Arabella. We have to find her a replacement wedding dress."

Harry nodded in agreement. "Wait, how would we know which one to get?"

"I remember exactly what her wedding dress looked like. How much money you got?"

"Not much, but it's all back at my place." He answered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I have some money at Arabella's place, we can combine and see what we can get before the rehearsal starts. We have..." I stopped to look at my phone to look at the time. "About an hour before it starts, so we have to be quick."

We both nodded and high-fived each other before going to his car.

~ Short chapter, but next one will be longer. I haven't updated in a while even though I was on break because once again I didn't have an idea on what I wanted to write about. This book is ending so there's not going to be many chapters :/ ~