Chapter 5

Well, big surprise, Arabella and Zayn are having another fancy get together, but this time with their families. Let me say this about Arabella and Zayn's families, they're crazy. Zayn's mother is very emotional and cries at everything, Arabella has an annoying younger sister, two gay dads, and a drunk aunt.

What a beautiful family they're going to be, am I right?

The worst part of all this is that Arabella asked Harry and I to stand at the entrance and greet everyone. I guess it didn't matter, I was going to have to communicate with them anyways.

"I hate my life so much right now." I heard Harry mumble to himself.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up and deal with it."

The first people we greeted were Arabella's two gay dads.

"Hello, Greg and Martin, it's so good to see you again!" I greeted them.

They both looked at me with astonishment.

"Avery Banks! I've missed you so much, girl! You look so good!" Greg complimented me with a snap of his fingers.

Martin nodded in agreement. "Yes, and Harry you are cute as a button like always!"

Once they walked away, Harry gave me a confused look that made me chuckle.

"Cute as button... I should say that more often."

Next came Zayn's mother.

"It's just so good to see your beautiful face again! It just brings back memories from the past when Zayn was younger..." Zayn's mother said as she started to tear up.

Harry soothingly patted her back. "It's going to be okay. No matter how old Zayn is, he'll still be your baby boy."

Zayn's mother nodded as she continued to cry, walking away.

Then came Arabella's drunk aunt.

"Last time I saw you, you were fat... like REALLY fat." She slurred.

I heard Harry chuckle from beside me and I nudged him as I continued to smile.

"Thanks, Evelyn, it's nice to see you too." I said through gritted teeth.

After more and more people, finally came Arabella's younger sister.

"So... you're like really hot." She told Harry as she gawked at him.

"Uh... thanks?" He responded uncomfortably.

She completely ignored me, so then I got annoyed. "Audrey, he's like ten years older than you. Leave."

She scoffed. "Bitch."

I rolled my eyes as I watched her walk away with an extra sway to her hips. She looked like she was having a seizure.

Harry then nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "She's uh... sweet."

"She a hoe." I commented in a sassy tone.

We were then done greeting all the guests and went inside with everyone else. Now was the time where everyone got drunk, except for the children of course. Arabella's aunt wasn't the only one now.

I'll admit, I was a little intoxicated. I didn't know what else to do, so I tried to find Liam. I searched and searched until I finally found him. I lost my balance so I grabbed onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You must be really drunk right now." He chuckled making me laugh too.

I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. I then, out of no where, pressed my lips against his. I was kissing him. I was then slightly upset when he pulled away from me.