Chapter 1

*present time*

"Then you just wait for your computer to restart and it will be clean of any viruses." I explained to one of the female workers as I restarted their computer.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Banks!" She thanked me.

I smiled as I got up from her chair. "No problem."

I walked away from her desk and went to my office. Yes, eight years have passed and I am now a CEO..... assistant living in New York. I decided that food wasn't the only thing that mattered so I lost all the weight and moved to New York to get a job. Who knew that I would get a huge job like this?

Suddenly, someone came into my office. "Ms. Banks? You have a phone call."

I nodded as I went to the telephone and picked it up.

"This is Avery Banks, how may I help you?"

"Avery?"

"Arabella?"

It's been so long since I've heard my best friend's sweet voice.

"It's been so long! How are you?" I said with an ecstatic tone in my voice.

"I'm good. I just miss you so much, Avery!" I heard her say with the same tone.

"I miss you too! So, is there something that you needed to tell me?" I asked.

"Yes, well um... ZAYN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

I screamed with happiness making everyone in the building look at me, but I didn't care.

"This is amazing! Wow!" I said with joy.

"Yes, and I want you to come to the wedding and be my maid of honor!"

I screamed once again, not caring about who was looking.

"Of course I will!" I excitedly said.

She then told me about all the wedding details. I had to go home to pack and fly to my hometown tomorrow. This was going to be so much fun!

***

Before I knew it, it was the next day. I was already packed and I went to the airport. The flight was alright, but then I finally made it back to my hometown.

I was home.

Arabella told me the day before that I was to meet them at the restaurant she told me about. She said that I could stay at her house. I quickly went to the house and put my luggage there and changed into a navy blue, lace dress with half sleeves. I put on some heels and drove to the restaurant.

It was a fancy restaurant, Arabella did like fancy things. I walked inside and saw Arabella standing at the entrance, probably waiting for the guests. I grinned as I walked up to her. She saw me and it took her a second to realize who I was. Her face lit up.

"Oh my gosh! Avery!" She yelled with joy, running towards me.

She attacked me with a hug, making me laugh. We separated and she looked at me with amazement.

"You're... wow!" Was all she was able to say.

"Yeah, I'm not fat anymore."

She laughed and shook her head. Arabella then led me to a huge reserved dining room. There must be a lot of people coming. I turned to her and smiled.

"I'm just so happy for you!"

"Thank you! I just always knew that he was the one..." She responded, starting to daydream.

I then snapped her out of her thoughts. "So, how's Zayn?"

"He's good. He's just as excited as me." Arabella grinned.

"That's good. Just one question, um... who will I be walking down the aisle with? Is he cute? I know that it doesn't matter, but is he some what attractive?" I asked.

Arabella's smile dropped and she had a nervous look on her face. I frowned at her with confusion.

I suddenly heard Zayn's voice yell, "Harry!"

My eyes widened and I turned around to see Zayn hugging the one person I never wanted to see again, Harry Styles. I was extremely pissed, but holy shit he was hot!

I wanted to jump off a cliff after what I just thought to myself. Now, I was back to being mad.

"Oh, hell no."

~ for you Graceehemmings14 ;) ~