"What If... 2" - Ladynoir

What if, in Dark Owl, Plagg opened his big mouth and made Marinette and Adrien open their eyes? This is how I would imagine it, lul.

###

"You won't escape! If you don't give me your Miraculous, I'll get them myself once the cream reaches the top!" said Dark Owl.

Chat tried punching the wall, to no avail "There's no escape, it's over", he lowered his head. Ladybug turned to him.

"Not yet!". Chat raised an eyebrow.

"You win, Dark Owl!" yelled Ladybug, making Chat a bit confused.

"Yes! I'll finally have the Miraculous!" exclaimed Hawkmoth to himself.

"We'll close our eyes and take our miraculous off" whispered Ladybug to Chat Noir.

"We won't be able to do it!" he replied.

"Trust me" and with that, the super heroine closed her eyes. Chat doubted, but did the same thing.

"Spots off" Marinette said, and her transformation wore off and Tikki floated by her side.

"Claws in" Adrien said, almost whispered and Plagg flew to his side.

Plagg stared at Marinette, then Adrien, then Marinette again.

"Uh-" he didn't finish his sentence, when Tikki shushed him.

"SHHHHHHHH!!!!!".

"TIKKI! I MEAN, LOOK AT THEM!" he yelled, getting closer to the middle.

"I DON'T CARE!" she yelled back, flying to him, crossing her paws.

"WELL, I DO!". Saying no more, Plagg grabbed a bit of cream and threw it directly to Tikki's face, making her fall inside Marinette's purse. Before she could stop him from doing something satisfyingly stupid, he yelled.

"MARINETTE AND ADRIEN!", then he was thrown into the cream by Tikki.

Leaving those two aside, Marinette and Adrien immediately opened their eyes because of shock, inertia and actual desire. They stared at each other.

"OH MY THOMAS!" they said at the same time. They stared again.

"We'll talk about this later, alright? We need to get this over with" she said, shaking her head and  her hands. They carried on with their plan. While she did her thing, Adrien blankly looked at her. She finished, gave the salt miraculous up and turned to him.

"What?".

"Well, M'Lady, I'd say we are purrfect together" he said, once hand under his chin, grinning like the Chesire from Alicia.

Marinette blushed and fainted.

###

The end.

I enjoyed writing this one. It's not that formal and serious, but I DON'T CARE! Hope you liked it! To be honest, most of my 'What If's are complete jokes lol