"Rollercoaster"

A love story...

NOTE: Chat Noir and Adrien are not the same person. I repeat, they are not the same person! The same with Ladybug and Marinette. DON'T KILL ME.

###

A girl named Marinette had been studying in Françoise Dupont college since first grade, and her first friend was a shy boy named Nathaniel. She started to develop a crush on him, and it remained until third grade, when Marinette met her "soulmate". He was funny and a little shy, but very sweet and handsome. His name was Adrien. She also met her best friend, Alya, that same year.

Years passed, and her crush on Nathaniel faded as her crush on Adrien grew. But in seventh grade everything changed in her life.

Adrien rejected her officially when he started dating a blonde haired girl, Chloe. She told Alya that she had moved on, but she hadn't. She was really heartbroken, but her mother told her that he wasn't the person meant to be with her. She told her that she would find him someday.

That same year she met Chat Noir. And they became really close friends. She still had a crush on Adrien, so she couldn't see Chat in the romantic way. She was practically blindfolded by the feelings she had for Adrien.

Some time after, she was confused. She didn't know what to think of Chat. So, she realized that she had strong feelings for Chat, also that she had forgotten about Adrien.

But her happy crush didn't last long. Chat started dating Ladybug. Again, her crush was crashed. And worse, Chat still visited her at nights. Adrien also had broken up with Chloe.

She didn't know what to do anymore, because every crush she had, always ended up bad. And it hurt her. The only thing she could do was simply close her heart to anyone's love. And so she did.

She never felt love again. And when her two dream boys confessed to her, she didn't know what love was.

###

The end.

It might seem strange, but it has a real story behind it