"Princess Origins" - Marichat

We will see why Chat calls Marinette 'Princess'. The origins of 'Princess' everyone.
DISCLAIMER: This is another version of the chapter 'Evillustrator'.

###

"I can't believe I did your geography homework for you" said Sabrina, hugging Marinette's homework, walking away. Once she was gone, a blond-haired boy with a cat-like costume appeared.

"Whoo-hoo! I thought I was going to have to save you from that girl's claws. Get it? Claws? Hey, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Chat Noir" he said, kneeling down and kissing her hand. She quickly pulled it back.

"Uh, yeah... I know! You kinda save the day all the time and stuff...I'm Marinette! So... What are you doing here?" she said, trying to act like she didn't know what he was doing there.

"Well, that birthday boy date of yours is bad news. But don't worry, your knight is here, and I'll keep you safe" Chat said, showing his muscles, while Marinette was moving her hands, making fun of him, Chat without noticing.

"That puts my mind at ease" she said.

"But I am going to need a little help. Care to assist a superhero?" he said, leaning against the wall.

"What about Ladybug? Aren't you a duo?" Marinette said, turned around making faces.

"She's busy with something tonight, so...You get to be my Ladybug" Chat said, Marinette made a face of disgust and turned around.

"Me and Chat Noir? Fighting crime together? Amaazing! What do I do?" she said, sarcastically.

"Just get that drawing pencil away from him, Princess. I'll take care of the rest" Chat said.

"Excuse me, but did you call me Princess?" Marinette asked, crossing her arms. Was he flirting with her? That's unusual.

"Yeah... Something wrong?" he said, a little confused by her reaction.

"Why you called me that?" Marinette asked, showing disgust.

"Well... if I am your knight, you must be my princess, right?" Chat said, and he saw that Marinette blushed.

"Yo-your princess?" babbled Marinette, blushed because of what Chat said. He realized that and quickly thought of an answer... but he was a hero, he could flirt with anyone, right? Well, not anyone; only Marinette. Is not like LadyBug would find out.

"Yeah, I'll call you that from now, it suits you" he really loved her blushed face, and how she was left with no words. "O-ok"

"See you tonight, Princess" Chat Noir said, and jumped away.

###

And that's why Chat always calls Marinette 'Princess'.

The end