"Miss Fortune" - Ladynoir

Ladybug gets akumatized, and Chat has to help her. But how can he do it, when she knows who he is, and what he had done?

###

Chat heard there was an Akuma. And according to what he had heard, it would be a hard one. He went to the last location; the Louvre Museum. When he arrived there, he saw something he didn't expect. He stopped his tracks, when the familiar voice greeted him.

"Well, well, well... Chat Noir" she said, turning to him. Chat Noir gasped as he noticed the change in her. Same spotted outfit, but this one wasn't red, it was black. And worst, her eyes, her gorgeous, bluebell eyes were now purple. A cold, dull, evil, purple.

Stay calm, he thought, stay calm...

"M'Lady? What's with the sudden look change?" he asked, not coming up with anything else. Very smooth Adrien, very smooth.

"Just a little make-over, don't you like it?" she said, looking at her nails. She walked slowly towards Chat.

"I didn't say that..." he answered, staying where he was, wide eyes due to the new attitude of Ladybug.

"Well, that's not important," she said, and grabbed her yoyo "I need a favor kitty". He knew what she wanted, and wasn't going to let her get it.

"You know my answer, M'Lady" he answered, his hand reaching for his staff.

She frowned and hissed "Anyways," she swung her yoyo fast to him, wrapping his up with it "Your ring, now".

Chat was startled by this, but he shook his head "I'm sorry, but I can't give you my ring".

"You can," Ladybug, well, her Akumatized form, tied her yoyo more, making Chat's breathing harder "And you'll give it to me".

He took some air and answered with a little grin "I won't". She wouldn't take his ring, even if it meant that he had to fight her.

She groaned, and then smiled "Well, I guess one Princess may be waiting for her knight in shining leather," she laughed a little "Too bad she won't be able to see him again...".

Chat gasped. Marinette... You monster, what did she do to her?, he thought. This time, he was frowning "Princess? Don't you dare" he hissed at her.

She smiled too herself, seeing that she got the reaction she wanted. She laughed "Oh, yes I do. In fact, she's trapped now, somewhere you won't find" her smile disappeared, an angry look took it's place "Besides, why would she want to see the boy who crushed her heart? Am I right, Adrien?".

His face went pale. How did she found out? Where is Marinette?.
His shoulders were tense, but he relaxed "I-I don't know what you are talking about" he said, his voice shaking.

"Do not pretend, Chat. I know you are Adrien, and I know you rejected Marinette's feelings for you!" she screamed angrily at him.

He thought, Maybe I can try lying?, he said "Ok, let's say that I'm Adrien. Which I'm not! I wouldn't reject her feelings for me".

She laughed "Don't be a liar, you did, this morning".

He sighed "That's because I love you".

"That's the problem, and according to what you said; if you really want your friend to survive, give me your ring" she laughed and grinned.

Adrien closed his eyes in surrender, hesitantly taking off his ring. She unwrapped him, and walked to him, extending her hand.

"Give it to me, and she'll be ok" she said, somehow reaching a gentle tone.

"No tricks!" Adrien hissed.

"Okay, no tricks, I'll tell you where she is" she answered, looking at his hand holding the ring. He sighed, at he gave the ring to her.

"Now, tell me where she is" he demanded, looking at her now, purple eyes.

She smiled to herself, closing her hand in a fist to keep the ring safe. She walked back, and told him "She is in front of you". Once she finished, she laughed wickedly, and ran off.

Adrien stood there, shocked, wide eyes about to cry.

###

The end

I took this from one of my ShamChat's conversations :v.