Chapter Ten: Back to Black

Before you go on to start this chapter I would just like to warn you that this chapter has scenes of rape which could upset people. So if you've been raped, or you know you are sensitive to such scenes please DO NOT READ ON! 

It took all my strength to write this so it won't be too detailed as I  know its not pleasant. If you have ever been raped. You will know Samantha's pain. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Two months later. 

Samantha was getting ready for a party later so she was in her mirror. She hadn't really left her room for the last two months so well. It was surprising for everyone. She was scrutinizing the black eye she had before picking up her concealer and covering it. Never before had she had to use so much concealer now. She went through practically 5 tubes a week. 

Her Father was away and it made things worse. Her Father had tried to arrange for someone to stay with her, Cathy, Jonathan and Emmett but their Mother had sent them away. Which meant she was free to abuse Samantha without getting abused for it. Her Mother and Father were never in the same house together. So that's how her Mother got away with it. And Cathy was barely home, she was out getting to know her son Emmett most of the time, which was a blow below the belt for her Mother too.

As Samantha sat in front of the mirror there was a knock on her door. Jasmine came in, followed by Emmett and then Jonathan. "Aren't you ready yet Samantha?!" We've been downstairs for hours. Samantha remained silent, just dabbing her make up on. Although they never complained. They knew she wouldn't reply, so they weren't surprised if she didn't. 

"What time is Mother going to be back?" Emmett asked Jonathan. He looked at his watch and sighed. "Around 2. So if we don't want to get caught, we should be back around 12" They all nodded and Samantha got up from her make up table and shook out her hair. "I'm ready guys" She said quietly. They all looked at her. "Well, lets go!" Emmett exclaimed. 

They ran down the stairs and round to the kitchen to get to the garage. Once there they all got into the car that their Father had bought Cathy. She had said they could borrow it, as long as they looked after it. The climbed in, Jonathan in the drivers seat. As he was old enough and had a licence. And they drove to the other side of the village. 

**********************

They had been  there for four hours. Samantha was left in the living room with a cup of some form of drink and all her friends had disappeared. She sighed and sat down on the sofa. When someone sat next to her "Hey babe " She looked around and saw Peter Henley. The most lusted over boy in her year. "Hey" She mumbled. He held her hand and kissed her cheek.  "Come I wanna show you something" She moved away from hm and looked at him. "Listen Peter, you already know your not my type, so leave me-" She never got to finish her sentence. He pressed his lips to hers. She pushed him off. "Stop it!" She got up and walked off to the bathroom dumping her cup in a potted plant. As she got there she turned to lock the door but Peter shoved in after her and locked the door behind him with the key. "Come on Peter what you playing at" He grabbed her and pushed her against the sink.

"Hey there, you tried to push me off" He whispered in a slimy way in her ear "Well you can't get rid of me" He pushed her around and  pressed her against the sink, his hands travelling up the front of her body. She screamed trying to shove him off but he pressed her harder. "GET OFF ME!!" Suddenly it occurred to her, with all the loud music that no one would be able to hear her. He lifted up her dress pressing himself to her. She could feel him pressing into her. She tried to scream again but he covered her mouth. She could hear him undoing his belt buckle and felt his trousers drop. She screamed praying for someone to hear her. But he pulled aside her knickers and pushed into her roughly. She screamed this time in pain. He scratched her and bit her yelling at her to shut up "Your a slut, that's why you look so pretty, your making me do this!" He yelled at her as he thrust roughly into her. Samantha thought she would pass out with the pain. 

************************

Jonathan was downstairs looking for Samantha. He bumped into Jasmine. "Wheres Samantha, its time to go!" He shouted over the music. "I haven't seen her" Her face suddenly twisted looking worried. Emmett stood up from where he was sitting. "We need to find her." Just then Samantha came stumbling down the stairs screaming as  Peter came after her. "Come here you little slut!" Jonathan rushed over. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to her like that?!" He took Samantha into his arms. "What did he do to you?! He whispered in her ear. But he already knew the answer" 

"He raped me Jonathan"

Jonathan turned and took one look at Peter and punched him square in his face.