"I came to find you." I answered simply while I wiped away a stray tear but it was quickly replaced with another one.

"You can't do this to me." She whispered her voice hoarse and I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"I know I fucked up but you can't just do this to me again." She whispered with tears in her eyes and she sniffled.

"I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm here-"

"But you won't be." She said and I swallowed my spit before looking into her eyes.

"I've put it off too long and I-I- we need to talk because Camila it hurts, it hurts so much to be without you. But it also hurts thinking about you and Lauren it's like I'm damned if I do or if I don't. I don't know what to do without you." I started my small speech and she sniffled loudly before looking down at her hands.

"Cami-"

"Why do you wanna talk now?" She whispered out and I watched her tears roll down her cheeks.

Should I just say it as it is? Wing it? Fuck stop just say it! Say it bitch say it.

"Because I-I don't think I can handle another day without telling you how much I miss you." I said nervously and I watched her lips quiver while she kept in a sob.

"I-I wanna make things better between us you know? Even if it's just as friends-"

"I can't be your friend Y/N." She shook her head looking at me while my heart broke at those sad brown eyes.

"I know Camila but we can't just be together. We have to get used to this again we can't just hop into a relationship and act like everything's okay." I tried expressing myself very lightly and she sniffled nodding.

"It's not going to be like that if we get into it I promise-"

"Cami just please listen to me." I sighed holding her hands and she looked down sniffling to herself.

"This isn't supposed to happen." She cried to herself and I wiped her tears away softly.

"What do you mean beautiful?" I asked her gently and she huffed looking at me almost like she were irritated.

"Stop that!" She hissed and I frowned taking my hands away from her cheeks.

"What did I do?"

"You're not the one who's supposed to be romanticizing me! I-I'm the one who fucked up I'm the one who should be trying to get you back." She huffed and I stopped myself from smiling while I shrugged.

"It doesn't always work like that Cami."

"Yes it does! I should be proving to you that our relationship can work not you." She shook her head pointing to her chest then at me while I watched her work herself up.

"Well we're changing the game-"

"It's not a game," She said sniffling before looking down sadly, "You can't just beg for me I have to...I wanted to."

"It's not fair." She whispered and I frowned shaking my head.

"Then beg me right now-"

"It's not the same damn it!"

"Then show me Camila! Prove to me how much you love me by following through with this plan unless you really don't love me." I hissed not really angry and she stopped while she wiped her tears away.