What happened after three years?

Lucy P.O.V
After three years I finally became a senior but the saddest after all that time not hearing from Natsu and him not coming to see me at all. I had these random guys asking me out but I declined all of them because I had hope that Natsu was going to return. But let's forget about that, today my first day of been a senior with my girls.

Levy P.O.V
I'm finally a senior. I haven't heard from Gajeel but still I hope today he's at the school.

Erza P.O.V
All I been thinking about Jellal and the ring. But today is a flash start and I have to think about my studies.

Juvia P.O.V
Gray-sama where are you? But I have to stop thinking like that. But anyways I walked into the school entrance and saw Lucy, Erza, and Levy. I walked towards them until I hear these girls saying that "There was these four hot guys waiting in front of the doors.", I looked at the girl's signal them to come here I was. "Hey I hear this girl saying that there was four hot guys at the front door, do you think it's?", I said to them. "It can't be!", Lucy said back to me and walked towards the door and there was actually four guys standing there.

Lucy P.O.V
I went to the door and one of the guys come up to me with a smirk on his face but I know that smirk anywhere I ran up to him and hugged him. "Natsu it's been so long, how come you ever call me I was worried sick.", I said to Natsu. "But I come back for you Lucy, and I finished the business that we need to finish.", Natsu said back to me "And that was ?", I said to him. "Take over our family business and knowing what to do with it and to take care of you girls once we're done with school and get married.",  Gray said to me.  All the guys were here but what was the family business about and if it was legal or illegal.