Now I can have her

Juvia P.O.V

I was walking down the streets when I heard something. It was the apartment next to mine. I never knew who was living next to me. I look through the window and I saw Gray and Abby fighting. Abby was going to grab a knife but then it backfired. But then I realized this isn't my problem and I should mind my own business for now. I walk away until the door opened wide I turned around and saw Abby coming out and crying. I got into my house until Gray came out and said "Can you accompany right now", He said, I look around there was nobody there. "Yeah sure," I said back,

Gray P.O.V

I saw Juvia when I came out of my apparent. I ask her to come in my apparent. I started making some tea. It was awkward because she didn't talk to me at all. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdropped", I said to me. "Nah its cool you heard everything right now. But I thanked God it was only you out there that you heard everything", I said back to her while taking a sip of my tea. "Yeah but I have something that I was keeping from you", She said to me. "Yeah, but what is it", I said back. "I liked you since elementary but you never tried talking to me when you were Abby and me. Even though she was my best friend and I told her to. But she betrayed me", she said back.

Juvia P.O.V

I told him everything but when I said the last part, He was better quiet. "I tried to talk to you but I was afraid that you would have rejected my feelings in school that now I realized it that I don't care anymore, I have always liked you since I first met you. So can you go out with me", he said to me. "Yes I would like to but I don't know how Abby would feel", I said to me. "I break up with her so she can't do nothing", he said back with a smile.