Juvia and Gray

Juvia P.O.V

I just walk into class. I saw everybody was looking at me. It looks like they heard what happened to Gray and Abby. I didn't care, I went to back and sat down. That's when the teacher walked in saying theirs going to be desk arrangement. He called each one of us and I was sitting next to Gray. I didn't mind because were dating each other. But he doesn't look happy about it.

Gray P.O.V

I was happy about me sitting next to her but my father this morning wasn't proud of what I did for the break up with Abby and dating Juvia. He wants to her this weekend. I don't know what to do or what to say.

Juvia P.O.V

"Hey Gray, whats with the long face", I said to him. "Oh it's nothing, my dad wants to meet you this weekend if you're free", he said to me. "Yeah, sure what time", I said back. "At 9 sharp", he said back with a smile.

Gray P.O.V

Now I can tell my father that she coming over. But now I'm going to feel nervous this week until she comes over. But I'm happy she come over. After that conversation. I hold her hand and I look up she was all red. I looked away and I saw that everybody looking at us. I won't mind because the whole Abby thing going on.

Juvia P.O.V

Gray was holding my hand in class. While everybody was looking at us and I looked so embarrassed. But I didn't care right now my mind was on focus on me going to Gray house and meeting his father for the first. Our parents work in the same business but I never him or Gray at any of our parties it was weird.