Levy and Gajeel

Levy P.O.V

Today is going to be a long day for me and awkward for me too. I'm going on a date with Gajeel Redfox.

Gajeel Redfox ❤️

"Hey shrimp, we're going to walk around the town and maybe go to the fair, answer back a yes or no but make it quick."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shrimp❤️

Re: "yeah sure just let me get ready and I meet you outside"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gajeel P.O.V

I waited for shrimp to come outside until I saw her ran in this aqua blue dress and her hair up. She looked very pretty. "Hey, what wrong?", Levy asked, "Nothing it's nothing, but you look cute in that dress." I said back to her "Oh, thanks" Levy said back

Levy P.O.V

After we walked and walked until we made it to the fair."What do you want to do first shrimp", Gajeel said "I don't know I will just do whatever iron head", Levy said back and smirked

Gajeel P.O.V

Levy was going everywhere and playing hard and couldn't take no for an answer. She won all of the games. But the funny things is that she doesn't like to go on the roller coaster.

Levy P.O.V

I enjoyed today date but it was fun except going on the roller coaster that was the scariest part of it all. We walked all the way to my house. It's so embarrassing that he had walked me to my houses."Well goodnight Gajeel", I said to him. "Levy", he said back. "Yeah", I said back. That's when I turn around and he gave a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, goodnight shrimp".Gajeel said to me. I can still feel my heart pounding. "Gajeel I had fun when we went into town and had fun at the fair", I said to him. "I had fun with you too", he said back.