About what I said

Erza P.O.V

I walked around the halls after class. So I went outside and sat under the tree. I closed my eyes and had some scene over and over again. I needed to tell him how I felt about him. Because I can't handle thinking of this over and over this anymore. I saw Jellal walking with Natsu. "Jellal" I yelled.

Jellal P.O.V

I heard someone scream my name out when I saw it was Ezra. I walked to her with my head down "You need something Erza" I said "Yeah I was thinking of something over and over", she said back.

Erza P.O.V

He takes to me in a rude away. "Jellal I have something to say so please listen, I still have feelings for you ever since we were kids and I still have feelings when if we break up. I miss talking to you so bad. I really want to go on that date with you and I want to date you again. But I had to say it in a rude so to you. Please, Jellal I hope you can forgive me and want to get back together with you". I said but I had to tell him how I felt.

Jellal P.O.V

She looked like she was serious and was close to crying so I went in for a hug when she said that. "Yes Erza I will do anything for you, Erza but please forgive me for what I was done". I hugged her tight and wiped her tears away. She looked up at me and smiled with me.