"Alright, so how do we kill him now?" I ask in a calm voice as I caress Damon's hand secretly with my thumb.

"I've been trying to figure that out. A witch can't truly make an immortal creature, there is always a way to undo a spell" Bonnie explains.

"So, what's the witchy work around?" Stefan asks her.

"That's the problem. I don't know" Bonnie sighs as the doorbell rings, and Jeremy answers it.

"What the hell do you want?" I hear Jeremy ask with my vamp hearing.

"Now is that any way to treat a guest?" I hear Klaus ask? So me and Stefan come up from behind Jeremy.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asks him as I glare.

"Well, for starters, young Jeremy here could show some manners and invite me inside" Klaus says, and I scoff as Damon walks over and I step in front of Jeremy.

"Why don't you go up to your room?" I ask Jeremy as I keep looking at Klaus.

"Now" I hear Damon say from behind me, and Jeremy sighs before going upstairs.

"Hm, poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you" Klaus says to Damon and Stefan.

"Yeah, about that. Something happened" I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation and that's why I'm here. I'm leaving town, just need to pick up a few road trip necessities. Spare tire, flashlight, Hybrid doppelganger, human doppelganger" Klaus says as he looks at me, but Damon pushes me behind him.

"Can't help you there" Damon says as he claps Stefan on the shoulder, pulls him back, and shuts the door on Klaus.

Me and Damon then move into the living room and Stefan goes towards the stairs.

"Elena!" Stefan shouts, but no one answers so he goes upstairs.

"Me and Lena aren't going anywhere near him" I tell Damon as we stand near the window.

"Don't worry, I wont let him. I promise" He tells me confidently as Stefan comes back down the stairs, but without Elena.

"Where is she?" I ask Stefan.

"She's not here" Stefan tells us.

"What do you mean she's not here? Where did she go?" Damon asks him as Bonnie walks into the living room.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks us, and Damon looks through the blinds of the window.

"Klaus wants in, we have to keep him out" Damon tells her, and his eyes widen "Ah, duck!" Damon shouts as he pulls me to the ground and Stefan pulls Bonnie to the ground, and a newspaper smashes through the window and flies into the living room.

After ten minutes of trying to wait out Klaus, me, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan, and Damon are standing in the kitchen trying to figure out where Elena is.

"I think you're probably gonna want to let me in!" Klaus shouts from outside.

"Elena's car is gone" Stefan tells us.

"Why wouldn't she tell anyone where she was going?" I ask, and suddenly the front door bursts open and a soccer ball flies in.

We then see Klaus walk up the porch with two fence pickets in his hands. He hurls one of the pickets into the house and it narrowly misses Damon's head and gets stuck in the wall behind him. And Stefan grabs me, Jeremy and Bonnie and he pulls us down.