Smells Like Teen Spirit

(Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

I wake up this morning more tired than usual for some reason, but at the same time I feel great. I remember that today is the first day of senior year and I need to keep an eye on Elena, so I walk over to the chester draws and pull out some clothes that I had bought when I was on the road with Stefan and Klaus. I choose a maroon crop top with a floral pattern and some light blue ripped skinny jeans. After I put them on I finished with a light blue denim jacket, my maroon converse and some shades which I slide onto my head.

[Bella's Outfit for today]-->

I walk put of the bedroom, and I bump into Damon who has just came from his room

"Good morning, Damon" I say to him, and I try to go down stairs, but he stands in my way.

"I will find a way to turn your humanity back on" He tells me with a serious tone, and he takes my hand and holds it in his. We look into each others eyes for a moment, before I snap myself back to reality and take my hand back.

"Well, good luck with that" I tell him, as I walk past him and head down stairs, but I stop as I see two dead girls on the floor.

I use my vamp hearing and I hear girls laugh so I head into the living room and I see Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please" Stefan says, and a woman who I'm presuming is Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug" I hear Damon say, as he comes up from behind me.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan asks us, and I look at the blood before I turn back to him.

"Why spin when I can just do this..." I trial off as I vamp speed to one of the girls and I stick my teeth into her and drain her dry.

Once I'm finished I drop her lifeless body on the floor and I wipe the access blood from my mouth.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you both to protect Elena?" Damon glares at us, and I just shrug my shoulders with a light smirk.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be"  Stefan tells him, and someone knocks on the door. Damon goes to answer it and I follow behind him quickly, he opens the door, and its Rebekah. She barges past Damon and puts some shopping bags on the floor.

"Rebekah?" I ask her, and she smiles at me as I smile back. But I'm confused as she is supposed to be with Klaus.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks her rudely, and I glare at him.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here" Rebekah tells me with a sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that we're actually supposed to care" Stefan says, as he comes up from behind me and Damon.