The Reckoning

(Mystic Falls)

Bella's POV.

For several hours Klaus has been snapping Stefan's neck more times than I can count. And after the last time Klaus snapped his neck, he went to the Mystic Falls High School for some reason and he didn't tell me why, but I think Rebekah knows what he is up to. Stefan suddenly gasps awake, and turns to me and Rebekah who is standing near the back door of the truck.

"Oh, he lives" Rebekah says sarcastically.

"What happened?" Stefan asks us, but I just shrug my shoulders as I don't know.

"You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper" Rebekah tells him with a smirk.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" I ask her confused, and she turns to face me with sad eyes before turning back to Stefan.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding" Rebekah tells Stefan.

"I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to" Stefan explains.

"No, you just failed to mention that the Doppelganger, Elena is still alive" REBEKAH says, and I look at her confused.

"No... No, she's dead. Tell her Stefan, Elena is dead" I say to them, as I feel tears building up in my eyes as this may of just been another lie Stefan had told me over the summer.

"Where is Klaus now?" Stefan asks as he ignores me, is Elena still alive?

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off" Rebekah says to him, and he rushes at her and they both fly out of the truck and onto the ground, him on top of her.

"Where is she?" Stefan asks her, as I climb out of the truck and watch them fight.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah asks him with sadness and a sigh. She then gets up and pushes him against the truck, punches him and takes a crowbar. She puts the hook of the crowbar behind his neck and pulls him toward her "Consider me jealous" She says to him before she drives the crowbar through his stomach.

I then walk over to the both of them, and I see Stefan struggling in pain. He then looks up at me with pleading eyes, but I ignore him and I snap his neck.

"I knew there was something I liked about you" I hear Rebekah say as I turn around to her, she then steps closer to me and I know exactly what she is about to do "Come with me and help me find the wolf boy so we can take him to my brother" She compels me, and I just roll my eyes at her.

"You didn't have to compel me" I tell her with a sigh, I don't want to help Klaus get Tyler, but at the same time I have no choice as I'm stuck with Klaus, forever.

"I know... But I know he was your friend and I don't want you changing your mind at the last second" She tells me, and I nod my head understand as we vamp speed to the school.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

Me and Rebekah are walking through the hallways of the school, and I hear teenagers laughing and setting up pranks. And then I remember it's senior prank night, I should be a senior starting tomorrow. Me and Rebekah find to shadows and we see them kissing, we look closer and I can see that it's Caroline and Tyler?

"You two are adorable" Rebekah says to them as we walk towards them, and they both turn to face us and they both look at me shocked.

"Bella?" Tyler asks confused.

"Your alive?!" Caroline says to me and they both have big smiles on there faces, and they begin to walk towards me, but I take a step back and they stop walking and look at me confused.