Homecoming

(Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

Me, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Rebekah and Mikael are sitting in the living room of the Boarding House as me and Stefan are talking to Klaus, and we're trying to lure him back to Mystic Falls using Mikael's 'dead' body as bait.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people it is literally a breading ground for werewolves" Klaus tells us as I'm on the phone to him and Stefan is using vamp hearing instead of me putting it on speaker.

"Your father is dead" I tell him with a sigh.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus asks me in a surprised tone.

"Oh, our mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want us to do with the body?" Stefan asks him.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" Klaus says to us, and I look up at Stefan.

[One hour earlier, Salvatore Boarding House.]

Me, stefan, Damon, Elena and Mikael are sitting in the the library of the boarding house as we try to come up with a convincing story to tells Klaus abut how we 'daggered' Mikael.

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait" Stefan suggests.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asks him, and I nod my head agreeing with her even though any other time I would say she's crazy.

"Yeah, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic" I say to them.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger" Stefan continues.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena trails off.

"We drove it through his heart" I finish for her, is this sister bonding? Because I kind of like it even through I shouldn't, but I think it's only because we're going to kill someone, Klaus.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asks us worried.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says, along with Bella. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you two getting tripped up and tongue-tied" Damon tells us, and I roll my eyes at him as I know me and Stefan won't 'trip up', maybe.

"Well, don't look at us. We're just in charge of getting him back here" Stefan says, as he sticks up for us.

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof" Elena points out.

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael speaks up, and we all look at him confused.

"What if he wants to see you in person?" I ask him.

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him" Mikael tells us simply.

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him" Stefan tells him, does he have a secret weapon?

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned" Mikael explains to us.

"Where is it?" I ask him, and Mikael starts dipping a dagger in the ashes of the white oak tree.

"Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy" Mikael tells us, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.