Authors Note!! Please Read!!

Hey Guys!! Im sorry that this isnt an update!! But i just wanted to say a few things!!

So i know its a week early but  i would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! i hope you all have a good day and that Santa brings you everything you asked for! ;) 

I know i haven't updated for a while but i plan to start writing again after Christmas! I have BIG plans for this book and i cant wait for you all to find out what they are!! So much is going to happen, its so exciting! 

But....i have been working on a new book, it would mean alot if you guys would go take a look at it! I'm really enjoying writing it, and if you love Lucifer then you will Love the Lead Male Character of this book. trust me ;)  Here it is...........

A Thousand years ago on the Blue Moon Queen Alexsis was murdered, but not before she was able to tell her one true love that they will be reunited again

A Thousand years ago on the Blue Moon Queen Alexsis was murdered, but not before she was able to tell her one true love that they will be reunited again. So king Daxum waited. 

King Daxum has been waiting for his Bride to reincarnate for a thousand years, nothing and no one will stop him from getting him what he wants, so when the Blue Moon appears he wastes no time in taking his bride. 

Alexia, she is the reincarnation of Queen Alexsis, King Daxum's first and true love. but theres one problem, she dosent know it, she thinks that shes just a normal girl who wants to meet a nice guy, have fun and finish college, but it seems fate has other plans for her. 

Follow Alexia and Daxum on a roller coaster ride of Love, Hate, lies, Murder and Deceit. 

Soo if you guys liked the sound of that then please please please go check out the chapters i have written so far!! and please let me know what you guys think by giving me a vote or even a comment. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

S