Chapter Twenty Three - First Date Part 2

Hello my Lovelies! :) 

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on the last chapter! i loved reading them, they made me smile very much. I also love the little nickname you've given Lucifer, or should i say Luci ;) 

Please Keep all the comments and votes coming! :D 

Cami's P.O.V

I  followed Lucifer down the stairs and into the kitchen, which led into the gardens, were was he taking me?  before we took another step he took out a piece of clothe from his pocket and walked behind me. "Im just going to cover your eyes, dont worry sweetheart, im not leaving you" and with that he placed the blindfold over my eyes. 

My heart started to race a little,  but Lucifer grabbed my hand and rubbed small reassuring circles on the top, which instantly calmed me down. 

We slowly started walking again but this time at slower pace, soon enough i went from feeling hard concrete to a soft surface, grass maybe?

He dragged me for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a couple minuets, what could he possibly of done that i needed to be blindfolded for? My thoughts were cut short when the blindfold was taken away from my eyes. 

It took a few minuets for my eyes to adjust to the light but once they did, i gasped. The sight before me was utterly beautiful. Infront of me lay a red giant blanket and ontop of that there was a wooden picknik basket, infront of that there was a small beautiful lake that was surrounded by rose bushes. It was absoloutley beautiful. 

I looked up at Lucifer who had been watching me all this time, "I love it, It's beautiful" "Not as beautiful as you" I blushed at his comment, and he chuckled. We walked over to the blanket and sat down. 

He opened the lid of the basket and pulled out champagne and my favorite fruit in the whole world, strawberry's, I smiled at that and grabbed one. I moaned as i bit in to it. I looked at Lucifer to see his eyes were a darker shade of blue. "If you carry on making those kind of sounds, i wont be acountable of my actions" And again i blushed for the third time today. 

He opened the champagne and poured it into two glasses, He handed me one and i took a sip, letting the cool liqued go down my throat. 

I looked out across the lake, it really was magical, and to top it off im happy, i didnt think i would ever be happy again, i thought my life would carry on spiralling down but here i am with the man i love on our first proper date. Things couldnt get any better, or so i thought. 

I closed my eyes, letting the sun warm up my face. I missed the sun, it was the one thing i actually loved to do, sit in the sun, the best thing was i never got burned, sure i got a sun tan but i never actually burnt, which i found weird but hey im not complaining. 

"Cami?" I opened my eyes and turned my head towards Lucifer who was sat infront of me, He grabbed my hand and moved closer to me. "From the first moment i met you, i knew you where the one for me,  i knew you would be the one to bring me happines and joy when i thought i wouldnt ever experience it. you really are a one of a kind Cami, and when you were lying their in that hospital bed thinking you might not ever wake up, i lost it, I couldnt imagine a world with out you in it, I love you Cami heart and i love you more and more every day." 

At this point i couldnt help the tears that were pouring down my face, but for a change they were happy tears! i was about to speak when he pulled out a box from behind him. I stopped breathing. 

"Cami, will you Marry Me?" He lifted the lid of the box and i was shocked to find out it was the ring i had seen before. I looked back at Lucifer "yes" I grabbed him and kissed him. "I will always Love you Lucifer"   He took the ring out the box and lifted my left hand placing the ring on my ring finger. I looked at it. It was a beautiful as the last time i saw it. 

I looked at Lucifer one more time, how on earth did i get so lucky? He smiled and kissed my Forehead. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. Now i feel complete, happy. 

The something dawned on me, "Lucifer, i dont even know your last name" He chuckled before once again rubbing circles on the top of my hand, I loved it when he did that. 

"Its king baby girl "

And thats when i burst out laughing. 

**************************************************************************************************

WOW i did not expect that did you guys? 

please tell me what you think because im not sure on this chapter, so i would love to know your opinion :D

Thanks! :D

COMMENT 

VOTE

FOLLOW ME 

S